Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 30505
Position Title: Senior Consultant
Informatica is currently looking for a Professional Services Consultant who has client-facing experience and a good knowledge of Linux to work in our UK team.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for providing consultancy services for our industry leading Cloud Data Management platform. Your primary focus is to make our customers successful with their Informatica investment, driving adoption and demonstrating successful outcomes. Our Senior Consultants are expected to work in a dynamic environment, demonstrating proficient technical, communication and teamwork skills.
Technology You’ll Use
- Informatica product stack solutions such as Axon, Enterprise Data Catalog and Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
- Cloud and ecosystem platforms such as AWS, Azure and GCP
- Periphery technologies such as Spark, Snowflake, Linux, Databricks etc.
What You'll Do
- Consulting on architecture and use of our solutions.
- Technical implementation of our solutions on client infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot issues with our implementation and solutions.
- Integration with other technologies.
- Identifying, elaborating and isolating use cases with technical and business value
- Personable, with good judgment and an approachable communication style.
- Strong proficiency in Linux.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently juggle internal and external deadlines.
- Willing to travel up to 75% of the time when restrictions allow.
Nice to Have
- Experience in data management, data integration and/or data governance.
- Managed Cloud based Applications
- Familiarity with the Informatica product stack.
- Experience with Windows Server
- Knowledge of Security Applications and protocols such as LDAP, SAML, Active Directory, Kerberos.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DS2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB