Partner Sales Manager, SE Asia
Location: Parkview Square, SG
Job Number: 30510
Position Title: Channel Manager II QC
Due to current international travel and government restrictions we are currently only considering candidates who hold either Singaporean Permanent Residency or Citizenship.
The Partner Sales Manager will develop the partner strategy and run its execution. You will be responsible for penetrating, nurturing and developing the current channel (Distributors, Resellers and local SIs) and will have a strong focus on new business. The main focus is to develop a sustainable partner community of partners to drive incremental licence sales for Informatica.
You will work in close partnership with Distributors and their different functions, including sales, marketing, alliances, professional services and education organisations with regards to pipeline creation and management, and collaborative sales initiatives. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular monthly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and will regulate the implementation of agreed Business Plans from the channel.
Main Core Responsibilities
- Ensure sourced revenue goals are achieved on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Grow our customer base through the acquisition and development of “New Names” across the region.
- Work closely with the partner community to provide incremental revenue to Informatica
- Present, promote and sell the Informatica value proposition through the
- Work with the partners’ and Informatica’s marketing organization to develop a marketing plan for the territory, including events, seminars, workshops.
- Create, develop and implement a pipeline generation plan with each, and follow up on leads generated by marketing and
- Co-sell to prospects and customers alongside the channel partners during on-boarding and ramping
- Engage channel partners to formulate and administer local sales strategies, routes to market, repeatable solutions and best practice
- Accurate forecast management, providing and maintaining a qualified and up to date funnel, reporting to management on a weekly
- Analyse and provide market insights and create competitive and innovative strategies and plans.
Key Skills / Experience
- Proven track record of over-achieving targets in an enterprise software sales
- Extensive experience of selling enterprise software solutions through Channel partners into new accounts and generating incremental
- Demonstrable experience of Business Development including channel establishment, channel management and
- Ability to engage, motivate and manage Local SI’s partners and independent
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non technical audience as well as presenting the business value aspects
- Proven account management abilities. Experience of structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle i.e. identification and qualification of opportunities, business development, order fulfilment
- Experienced at identifying market opportunities with a track record of instigating go-to- market plans and subsequent sales follow-though.
- Commercially astute, with the ability to promote and sell the Informatica offer on a conceptual basis and through highlighting business benefit as well as product
City: Parkview Square
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Sales Manager, SE Asia
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG