Sr. Executive Assistant
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 30528
Position Title: Sr Executive Assistant
Senior Executive Assistant
You are an articulate, assertive and detail-oriented Senior Executive Assistant with the ability to exercise good judgment in setting priorities as well as managing multiple, sometimes competing, demands on your time. You are results driven with strong organizational and leadership skills. You demonstrate solid business acumen and an interest in understanding the big picture as well as managing the details and tasks you are responsible for. Moreover, you have a proven ability in building effective business relationships throughout all levels of an organization and can make decisions and handle difficult situations independently and diplomatically. You are a collaborative team player, exercise good judgment, demonstrate maturity, and know how to get things done no matter the task, with grace and confidence.
You display great intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn and understand the big picture while executing seamlessly on a more tactical level. You pride yourself on amplifying the brand of the executive you support and the broader organization and have the energy and maturity to effectively partner to the point that you can anticipate needs and think ahead. Most important, you understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality and will be governed accordingly.
You will be responsible for controlling/maintaining incoming mail, heavy calendaring and complicated travel arrangements. Schedules are constantly changing at the last minute, so you must be flexible, adaptable, and able to multitask. You will serve as the central point of contact for the Executive and oversee operating practices and procedures to ensure that the organization is running effectively. You are able to ensure accuracy, timeliness, consistency and seamless execution on behalf of the executives you support. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serving as point of contact for the daily business of the executive you support and/or others as appropriate
- Managing the priorities of the executive and his contacts, including heavy calendaring and scheduling demands
- Obtaining briefing materials and research from relevant parties to ensure that the executive is fully prepared for meetings
- Coordinating complicated domestic and international travel with the ability to execute last minute changes.
- Participating in staff meetings; planning offsite meetings, all-hands and team events; coordinating all logistics; managing communications; tracking action items and key issues
- Managing routine operations processes including Finance, HR and Travel approvals
Reviewing incoming mail and screening telephone calls; handling independently as appropriate
- Working with suppliers and partners on scheduling meetings with exec
- Limited support of direct reports to CIO, especially when calendaring with executives from other functions and for international travel
- Act as steward of company culture and employee engagement within IT; welcome new employees, recognize service anniversaries, support employee recognition programs, plan social and community activities.
- 8 or more years of relevant professional experience, preferably in a fast-paced high-tech environment, with record of proven stability at top tier companies
- Self-starter and high energy individual who works with little or no supervision
- Confident and able to interact with senior executives as well as all levels of the organization
- Positive and approachable personality
- Team player with exceptional organization and communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Drive for results, precision and excellence
- Exceptional attention to detail (follow-through), accuracy and commitment to customer satisfaction
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Undergraduate degree preferred
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Executive Assistant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US