Product Manager MDM Solutions
Location: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Job Number: 30529
Position Title: Product Manager 4
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager, with experience in SaaS software and enterprise Data Management software, to join our team in Stuttgart, Germany.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for shaping up various MDM Solutions from conception to launch. In the role of Senior Product Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Senior Product Manager you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
What You’ll Do
- Work with customers, field organizations, and other Platform PMs to capture product requirements and feedback.
- Collaborate with user designers and engineering to deliver world-class products for business users with modern data visualization.
- Develop ecosystem partners to deliver Industry offerings that include Industry Data Models, Data as a Service, end-to-end business process, etc.
- Evangelize product roadmap with customers, analysts, and field organizations.
- Nurture customers and helping them succeed.
- 5+ years of software product management experience.
- Engineering degree or equivalent technical experience/aptitude.
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and proven ability to take initiative and see projects through to completion.
- Clear aptitude for product management and understanding of SDLC.
- Great organizational and communication skills with attention to detail.
Nice to Have
- Fluency in German and English
- MBA from a reputed institution
- Exposure to Informatica products
- Experience in reference data management
- Experience in FP&A
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager MDM Solutions
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JZ1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE