Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 30549
Position Title: Consultant PS
We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We ensure our customer’s success in deploying our data integration and analytic platforms. Our consultants work with our customers and business partners both on short-term assignments to lend tactical expertise as well as long-term efforts to ensure we deliver data quality projects in accordance with customer expectations.
As a Consultant with Informatica Professional Services (IPS), you will provide product expertise and data integration knowledge to deliver the most efficient and cost effective solution for our customer’s data integration projects. You will work closely with the customer, other Informatica consultants and customer/partner resources, Sales, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customer’s success and satisfaction with our products and services and contribute to their long-term loyalty. The successful candidate will drive the Informatica Data Integration initiatives. Working either independently, with or within a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the frontlines of a rapidly growing business. This position offers unlimited potential for personal and professional growth.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a technology-savvy IT professional who strives for excellence and is known as a trusted advisor to the customer. You are a self-starter, possess outstanding communication and customer-relationship skills and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. Applying your superior business acumen and resource management skills you meet deadlines and set the example for good work procedures. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to:
- Adapt to customer’s work culture and establish an excellent working relationship with them
- Willingness to travel, both within India and overseas
- Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted advisor to the customer
- Manage the customer relationship by serving as the single point of contact before, during and after engagements
- Work with customer/partner staff at all levels of the organization, from executives to implementation resources, to implement enterprise-wide data integration solutions based on customer needs and Informatica products
- Pre-sales assistance at customer meetings and building work estimates and plans
- Provide technical leadership to customer/partner resources and Informatica consultants
- Guide projects using the Informatica Velocity Methodology to ensure customer success and a high return on Informatica software investment
- Coach and mentor customers in the adoption of Velocity
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles and serve as a go-to resource within the practice for technical information.
- Provide regular reports to communicate project status both internally and externally
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- 6+ years of experience with multiple Data Integration project implementations
- Expert-level skills in Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration and/or PowerCenter
- Advanced skills in at least one of the allied Data Integration products i.e. Power Exchange, Data Quality, Data Engineering Integration, Enterprise Data Catalog and exposure to many
- Expert-level database skills in at least one major RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Teradata) and exposure to many
- Experience with Web Services based APIs, SOAP, REST, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in integration with “Cloud” applications including Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Live, or others
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Apex coding is a plus
- Familiarity with Cloud Hosted environments such as AWS and MSFT Azure
- Hands-on experience and intermediate scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix and Linux)
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of managing customer expectations
- Strong Analytical and Solution Design Skills
Other preferred skills for this role include
- Informatica Certification in Cloud Data and Application Integration and/or PowerCenter
- Strong RDBMS SQL and troubleshooting skills
- Significant experience delivering and managing solutions around data integration, BI deployment, or data warehousing a plus
- Consulting and Presentation skills
- Mentoring, Advising, and Coaching skills
- Training Skills
- Networking (knowledge acquisition from resources throughout the company)
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN