Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 30550
Position Title: Senior Consultant
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Consultant with experience in Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) to join our Professional Services team in Bangalore
As a Senior Consultant, you will provide Informatica product expertise and data management knowledge to deliver the most architecturally efficient and cost-effective solution for our customers’ data management projects. You will work closely with the customers, other Informatica consultants and customer/partner resources, Sales, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and services and contribute to their long-term loyalty. This position requires a highly skilled and motivated individual with Data Architecture, Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration and Data Quality experience.
What You’ll Do
- The Senior Consultant is responsible for providing industry leading Consulting Services to Informatica customers utilizing Informatica products
- This role includes the following areas of responsibility:
- Architect and design data management solutions based on customer needs and Informatica products
- Develop, test and deploy data integration solutions in accordance with customers schedule
- Provide technical leadership to other Informatica consultants and/or customer/partner resources
- Guide projects using the Informatica Velocity Methodology to ensure customer success and a high return on Informatica software investment
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles and serve as a go-to resource within the practice for technical information.
- Provide regular reports to communicate project status both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- 5+ years of experience in various Data Integration products – IICS, Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration, Informatica Power Center, Power Exchange, Big Data Management / Data Engineering
- Expert-level skills in Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration and/or PowerCenter
- Advanced skills in at least one of the allied Data Integration products i.e. Power Exchange, Data Quality, Data Engineering Integration, Enterprise Data Catalog and exposure to many
- Expert-level database skills in at least one major RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Teradata) and exposure to Cloud DW such as Snowflake, AWS Redshift, Azure Synapse etc.
- Experience with Web Services based APIs, SOAP, REST, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in integration with “Cloud” applications including Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Live, or others
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Apex coding is a plus
- Familiarity with Cloud Hosted environments such as AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on experience and intermediate scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix and Linux)
- Strong client facing negotiation, planning, issue resolution and risk management skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
What Does Success Look Like?
You utilize your excellent technical knowledge and consulting skills to solve customers’ complex business problems by seamless implementation of Informatica products.
The ideal candidate is a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known as a trusted advisor to the customer. You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills, responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitude allows you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
In addition to the attributes mentioned, you all also be able to:
- Adapt to customers’ work culture and establish an excellent working relationship with them
- Travel, both within India and abroad
- Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted advisor to the customer
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN