Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 30556
Position Title: Managed Services ConsultantÂ Â
Informatica is currently looking for a Consultant with experience in Informatica Product 360 to join our Professional Services team in Bangalore
As a Consultant you will provide product expertise and data management knowledge to deliver the most architecturally efficient and cost effective solution for our customer’s data integration projects. The Consultant will work closely with the customer, other Informatica consultants and customer/partner resources, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customer’s success and satisfaction with our products and services and contribute to their long-term loyalty. The successful candidate will drive the Informatica Product 360 implementations. Working either independently, with or within a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the customer relationship by serving as the single point of contact before, during and after engagements
- Architect data management solutions based on customer needs and Informatica products
- Provide technical consultant to customer/partner resources
- Design, develop, test and deploy PIM integration solutions in accordance with customer’s schedule
- Provide training and enablement for the customer
- Apply Informatica’s Velocity Methodology and Best Practices at customer sites with ability to coach and mentor customers in the adoption of Velocity
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles and serve as a go-to resource within the practice for technical information.
- Provide regular reports to communicate project status both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Product 360 and PIM Integration projects
- Expert-level skills in Informatica P360.
- P360 Architecture understanding
- Data modelling
- Export/Import development and configuration
- Hotfix/EBF implementation
- P360 Integrated component configuration and usage
- Web Services and API service calls
- Knowledge on P360 Integration with any other Informatica Products (MAM/ActiveVOS/IDQ)
- Exposure on database skills in at least one major RDBMS (Oracle, MSSQL)
- Hands-on experience and intermediate coding skills in P360 plugin customization
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of managing customer expectations
- Strong Analytical Skills
What Does Success look Like?
- Adapt to customer’s work culture and establish an excellent working relationship with them
- Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted advisor to the customer
Nice to Have
- Informatica certification in Informatica P360
- Consulting skills
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: PIM/P360 Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN