Business Development Representative
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 30566
Position Title: Marketing Development Representative
Informatica is currently looking for a Business Development Representative with experience in telesales (i.e. can identify, quality and create Sales opportunities) to join our team in Dublin, Ireland.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for marketing the company’s products and/or services, via telephone, to our Strategic and Enterprise customers.
The Business Development Representative will focus on qualifying leads from inbound inquiries that are a direct result of marketing efforts and events. You will qualify the customers' needs, answer questions related to our solutions and build a debrief of the client’s projects which can then be passed to Field Sales to close.
In the role of a Business Development Representative , you will be required to mail marketing/sales literature to prospective customers, keep up-to-date on industry trends, and keep the customers up-to-date on Informatica's offering.
What You’ll Do
- Interact with customers and business decision-makers via telephone, email, and social media.
- Identify qualified sales opportunities in assigned accounts, territories, and sales regions.
- Set and participate in qualified introductory meetings for the sales team.
- Nurture and qualify early-stage opportunities to transition to sales accepted opportunities for Field Sales to progress to close.
- Update prospect and customer activities in the company's CRM/Marketing software to ensure effective lead and account management.
- Fluency in English, with 2+ Years of relevant experience.
- Collaborates well with others to achieve team objectives.
- Aspiration for growth through levels of sales training and/or technical certification in conjunction with success in role.
- Affective internal and customer communication skills.
- Understand the importance and role data plays in the increasing exposure to hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline goals in line with the regional targets.
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly lead development quota.
- Regularly align with Field Sales and extended team to drive communication and strategy for assigned accounts and territories.
- Apply learned skills and make recommendations in situations not covered by defined work parameters.
- Regularly provides reports detailing activity and forecast.
Nice to Have
- 3rd Level Degree / University Degree.
- Speak a second European language fluently.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Representative
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MI1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE