Lead DevOps Engineer
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 30567
Position Title: Lead DevOps Engineer (Ops Team)
Lead DevOps Engineer
What You’ll Do
- Implement, secure, scale and troubleshoot a global, multi-cloud management layer for Informatica’s cloud platform and products.
- Educate and keep product and operations teams informed on the best practice designs, proper implementations, high-performance optimizations, and self-service troubleshooting skills.
- Create runbooks and “Platform as Code” to build scalable, fault-tolerant, and resilient infrastructure for product and operations teams. Maintain greater than 99.9% availability.
- Accelerate the transformation from datacenter-centric design patterns to immutable, automated, highly available, and a zero-trust cloud-based infrastructure.
- Implement and monitor the security controls and performance metrics of the network layer, including resiliency checks and failure prediction.
- Willingness to be part of an on-call rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of expert level and toolset experience in AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
- Experience operating within environments compliant with SOC 2, HIPAA, ISO27000 or equivalent
- Familiar with managed Kubernetes environment like EKS AKS and GKE
- Knowledge on service mesh like Istio or consul
- Good programming knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, mental resiliency and the ability to think systematically under stress.
- Highly accountable and willing to take ownership. Outstanding work ethic, high-integrity, team player, and a lifelong learner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization
- Comfortable working in an agile DevOps oriented capacity, alongside development partners.
Nice to Have
- Strong knowledge Istio
- Golang development experience
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead DevOps Engineer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MH2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE