Intern at Informatica
Location: City, PL
Job Number: 30582
Position Title: Intern
Informatica is currently looking for an Intern within Professional Services to join our team in Poland.
Our 1-year internship is remote and starts on 1st August.
As an Intern, you will be working with experienced consultants on deploying Informatica’s data governance and/or cloud data integration products and supporting our customers in getting value out of them. In the role of an Intern, you must be able to learn quickly, work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as an Intern you must have strong technical skills, but also be sensible to the business aspect of projects. Communication and other soft skills will be very important in your role.
What You’ll Do
- Deploy and configure Informatica’s products (i.e., Enterprise Data Catalog, EDC Advanced Scanners, Axon, Intelligent Data Management Cloud).
- Communicate with our customers, some of the largest companies in the world (including 85 of the Fortune 100).
- Estimate efforts, identify risks, meet project schedules.
- Collaborate with other consultants, our Global Customer Support and Research & Development Teams.
- Have a chance to expand your knowledge by learning about other Informatica’s products.
- Enrolled in a BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical program, finished at least 3rd year.
- Comfortable usage of UNIX/Linux shell.
- At least basic knowledge of SQL and database systems.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- You are a fast learner and can pick up new ideas and approaches quickly.
- As a team player, you convince with reliable and systematic work.
- You can communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group.
Nice to Have
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Knowledge of other foreign languages.
Duration of internship
- 12 months.
- Full time (40h / week) during July – September period, at least 3/5 (24h+ / week) otherwise
- remote internship
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) : remote
Community / Marketing Title: Intern at Informatica
LinkedIN Hashtag: JZ1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, PL