Full Stack Engineer
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 30586
Position Title: Software Engineer
Software Engineer - Informatica Cloud Data Integration Elastic Service
The Informatica Cloud team is responsible for building the leading integration-Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) product to provide Data Integration, Data Quality, Information Lifecycle Management, Test Data Management, Master Management and other Information Management solution as a service on the cloud. Thousands of customers rely on our service for moving billions of records every day.
As a software engineer of the Informatica Cloud team, you will work with a world class engineers to design and build the next generation cloud platform.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a professional software engineer with full-stack web application development experience. You have skills to create well-designed web interfaces resulting in rich, intuitive user experiences, and deliver high-quality, modular code for complex web UI components and pages.
You enjoy working on technically challenging projects. You are willing to work on many different projects and interested in assuming various responsibilities. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced development environment, self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be based in Redwood City, CA and will:
- Leading and driving the delivery and architecture for large functional areas
- Investigate, design, and develop the features individually or with a small team
- Building interactive, responsive and scalable easy-to-use user interfaces
- Participate in feature development and follow through with other team members to ensure high quality and predictable delivery
- Work with QA team to ensure minimal regressions and comprehensive customer-centric testing
- Participate in internal/cross-team meetings, scoping, decision making, and technical documentation
- Assisting customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems
- Mentor and guide junior Engineers on tasks and small projects
- 2 + years of enterprise software development experience, preferably with data-intensive and multi-threaded service-oriented cloud products with high performance and scalability requirements
- Hands-on experience with client-side Unit testing and e2e frameworks and tools: Jest, CodeceptJS, Cypress or PhantomJS
- Hands-on experience of J2EE Spring Framework, Java SDK, REST, XML, JSON
- Hand-on experience with UI build Packaging and Optimization tools: Webpack, Rollup, Gulp.
- Experience of big data process platforms, such as Hadoop or Spark, is a plus
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with cloud application development, deployment, operation, and support
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and release management techniques
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; advanced degree preferred
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Full Stack Engineer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US