Data Engineering Consultant
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Job Number: 30591
Position Title: Consultant PS
Informatica is currently looking for a Data Engineering Consultant within Professional Services with experience in delivering Data Management solutions to drive customer success and adoption, to join our European team
As a Data Engineering Consultant within the EMEA Specialist Practice, you will be responsible for our clients' success in implementing, adopting and succeeding with the Informatica platform; from envisioning the correct implementation strategy to making it a reality. In this Consultant role, you are the client’s trusted expert and who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. This role also demands strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Either individually or as part of a team, design and develop master data management solutions for our customers.
- Support our customers in the adoption of our solutions.
- Requirements gathering, detailed design and implementation based on established Informatica best practice.
- Work with the wider Informatica organisation to support our customers and their requirements.
- Provide knowledge sharing and project experience with our customers and partners.
- Enablement in the latest Informatica services to support the Informatica journeys.
- 2 years industry experience.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently manage internal and external deadlines
- Up to speed on current trends in data integration, data quality, Cloud ecosystems and business analytics technologies;
- Ability to facilitate discussions and drive toward quick decisions Professional on-site customer integration experience, preferably with a large systems integration firm or for an enterprise software services;
- A good understanding of data modelling and SQL;
- Experience with database technology such as Oracle, MongoDB or PostgreSQL. Working with Linux is an advantage;
- Capable in different programming and scripting languages (Java development is preferable);
- Develop integration interfaces (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON);
- Personable, with good judgment and an approachable communication style;
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time when required;
- Hands-on experience of Informatica tools - or similar competitive products. Examples are Enterprise Data Catalogues, Master Data, Integration, Data Quality; (preferred)
City: Paris La Defense Cedex
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Data Engineering Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JC1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR