Professional Services Consultant
Location: Stuttgart, DE
Job Number: 30592
Position Title: Consultant PS
Informatica is currently looking for a Professional Services Consultant, with a passion for Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality (DQ), to join our team in Germany.
As a Professional Services Consultant,, your responsibility is to ensure the client’s success in implementing, adopting and succeeding with the Informatica suite of products; from envisioning the strategy and the correct technical implementation.
Working as a Professional Services Consultant, you must have technical, communication, presentation and collaboration skills. You are technically focused and business aware data consultant and engineer. You are willing to travel, evangelize, consult, train and troubleshoot to enhance our clients’ experience on our MDM and DQ solutions working either independently or within a team of fellow experts. You will be a critical point of contact for our clients that is highly visible and drives impact. You will successfully employ a combination of technical expertise and client management skills to influence, consult and deliver strategy and implementations.
In the role of Professional Services Consultant, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Multiple industries and sectors.
- Great clients include Allianz, Munich RE, HelloFresh, Toyota, …
What You’ll Do
- You will work with clients to ensure they are implementing, adopting and succeeding with the Informatica emerging tech solutions like Master Data Management and Data Quality.
- You will go on customer side to advise and guide customers, helping them through their journey alone or with a team.
- You will promote best practices while managing project deliverables, timelines and customer expectations.
- Your ultimate mission is to deliver a first-rate client experience and positive brand awareness for Informatica.
You are an intelligent self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group on customer side. You like to understand complex technical and business concepts and explain them to others. You are a confident pro-active individual who exhibits tact and patience when circumstances demand it. Ideally you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational background
- Interest in data governance essential, data integration and data analysis desirable
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure Platforms such as AWS, MSFT Azure and/or GCP.
- Have some experience with either Oracle and/or DB2/UDB/SQL Server, some experience in a J2EE environment including experience with application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere and/or JBoss)
- Touchpoints in programming/analysis/design/administration
- Good handle on current trends including data integration, data quality, Cloud, governance and business analytics technologies
- Personable, with good judgment and an approachable communication style
- Willingness to travel in Europe, mainly DE, AT, CH (outside of COVID)
- Fluent in both German and English
Nice to Have
- Experience with Informatica technologies like MDM, DQ, IICS, …
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud-Native applications including Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Live, or others
- Experience with BPM tools
- Experience with Windows or UNIX shell script programming
- Some basic understanding of CRM and/or ERP packages (SAP, Oracle, Siebel and PeopleSoft)
- General understanding of data warehousing concepts and ETL tools
- Experience with messaging software
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Professional Services Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MH2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE