Senior Consultant, Professional Services, ANZ
Location: Melbourne, Victoria AU
Job Number: 30612
Position Title: Senior Consultant
Informatica Professional Services (IPS) ensures our customers are successful in deploying our enterprise cloud data management solutions. We are looking for an experienced consultant with a passion for all things data related. You will be working with Informatica's full product line and delivering solutions in Customer/Product/Supplier 360, Big Data, Cloud integration, Modern Data Warehousing platforms, IOT and Data Governance you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of the data management world.
You’ll provide industry leading data management consulting services to our clients who utilize Informatica technology. You’ll also support the services sales cycle as requested and mentor other Informatica consultants in the effective use and deployment of Informatica tools, including Informatica Data Quality (“IDQ”), Informatica Big Data Manger (“BDM”), Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC), Axon and Master Data Manager (“MDM”).
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a gifted communicator, able to build consensus and motivate team members and clients to succeed at any given task or project. You are a highly intelligent self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group. You are capable of understanding complex technical and business concepts and explaining them in a straightforward fashion to both technical and business audiences. You are a confident pro-active individual who exhibits tact and patience when circumstances demand it. In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with an approachable communication style
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet internal and external deadlines
- Proficiency in communicating with clients, partners and colleagues from other cultures and regions
- The position is available for an immediate start and Australian citizenship is preferred as we need to support our Government client base.
You will work with our customers and business partners, both on short-term assignments to provide on-the-spot Informatica expertise and on longer-term efforts to ensure a support project is delivered in accordance with the customer's expectations. You will travel wherever necessary and work alone or with a team to provide support and solutions for assigned clients and projects. You will promote best practices while managing project deliverables, timelines and customer expectations. Your ultimate mission is to deliver a first-rate client experience and positive brand awareness for Informatica.
- Minimum 7 years software solution development/deployment experience required, preferably in enterprise data management projects
- Experienced in an partner driven environment
- Demonstrated experience with one or more recognized data management tools
- Experience configuring and deploying complex client/server software on Unix and Windows servers
- Ability to manage multiple projects and experience in busy project environments
- Expert-level skills in Informatica Products is a plus
- Good understanding of data modeling, physical schema properties, triggers, and stored procedures would be an advantage
- Experience designing and deploying in a Services Oriented Architecture and/or an Events Driven Architecture
- Strong RDBMS SQL and troubleshooting skills
- Experience delivering and managing solutions around data integration, data governance, Master Data Management or data warehousing a plus
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with individuals within and outside of our team
- Quick learner
- Willingness to travel 75% (outside of COVID)
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Consultant, Professional Services, ANZ
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Melbourne, Victoria AU