Professional Services Consultant
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Job Number: 30615
Position Title: Consultant PS
Informatica is currently looking for a Professional Services Consultant with experience in, Cloud Application Integration, to join our team in Stockholm or Amsterdam.
As a Professional Services Consultant, you will be responsible for working withing the Customer and Account team to address the technical needs of our customers. In the role of Professional Services Consultant, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as a Professional Services Consultant you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
- You will work with large enterprise Fortune 500 customers in all industries, in various countries in North-West Europe.
What You’ll Do
- Workshop and Architecture Sessions to get customers started on their Informatica Cloud journey
- Discuss requirements with the customer and write the solution design
- Install and configure of the Informatica software
- Driving adoption of our technology
- Serve as a counselor and adviser to customers and a technical coach to co-workers
- Customer-facing experience
- Strong knowledge of UNIX / Linux, ETL concepts with Relational Databases, scripting or programming languages, Web Services based APIs, REST, etc
- Experience with Cloud application integration and messaging technologies
- Fluency in English
- Comfortable traveling 25% of the time
- Degree in computer science or computer engineering (or equivalent)
Nice to Have
- Experience with Informatica technology
- Knowledge of other of our platform technologies, like MDM, Data Quality and Data Governance
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Professional Services Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MC1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, NL