Channel Sales Manager
Location: Parkview Square, SG
Job Number: 30625
Position Title: Channel Manager II QC
The Channel Manager is an individual quota carrying role that exceeds revenue targets for Informatica software products through various channels of partnership and alliances. Interfacing and collaborating with Sales Consulting, Marketing, R&D, and other Informatica departments. This role drives channel contribution into accounts where Informatica direct sales is not presently engaged. Affects an increase in channel partner contributions to Informatica and builds channel capacity to provide the foundation for ongoing scalable and sustained channel growth year-over-year. This individual meets an individual incremental quota.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet and individual incremental quota
- Proactively builds on existing local relationships and leverages key global relationships to establish and grow the current channel partners’ contributions to the business. May have direct customer contact.
- Provides support to partners, accessing resources within Informatica to support them on specific opportunities, with the goal of building sufficient capacity to meet customers’ demand for Informatica-related Products.
- Leverages best practices from others, inside and outside immediate team and shares knowledge that will aid other team members.
- Utilizes appropriate sales methodologies for territory planning and opportunity planning and/or execution and ensures that Informatica CRM is a true and accurate reflection of the status of opportunities.
- Establishes an appropriately phased approach to the adoption of both Local and Global channel programs throughout specified region.
- Uses specific resources to manage the enablement of partners in terms of both technical and sales skills.
- Directs the accreditation of partners to build and maintain a robust pool of partners across different channels, software solutions and geographies.
- Consistent regular attendance at work
- May perform other duties and responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE & REQUIREMENTS
- Energetic self-starter who thrives on complex challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Visionary leader, adept at motivating and encouraging others to effectively achieve and surpass goals.
- Possesses superb communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy – and comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Brings strong innovation and foresight skills, taking advantage of new opportunities and avoids or quickly solves problems.
- Strong presentation skills, and able to present (e.g., forecasting business) for senior management.
- Eager to juggle a myriad of projects and successfully nurture them to fruition.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to accurately scope length and difficulty of tasks and projects.
- Superior business acumen, resource management skills and a talent for meeting deadlines.
- Decisive good judgment to apply clear and consistent performance standards and handle performance problems
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 8 or more years of sustained success in enterprise software sales
- History of successfully closing of individual sales both direct and indirect of at least $250,000 or more in previous roles
- Proven track record of achievement over quota
- Understanding of the software channel and experience working and selling with and through a variety of channel partners is a pre-requisite; work history with companies in the application, middleware or SIS/IT services
- Familiarity with Data Integration Solutions including Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Cloud and MDM
City: Parkview Square
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Channel Sales Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG