Business Development Manager
Location: Parkview Square, SG
Job Number: 30626
Position Title: Business Development Manager
Informatica Singapore is on the lookout for a talented Business Development Manager who will be responsible for identifying and qualifying enterprise account sales opportunities for the Australia and New Zealand markets based out of Singapore where our regional business hub is located.
This is a business-to-business sales environment that requires positioning a technology solution to both IT and non-IT groups. The role focuses on identifying business need while also conducting information-gathering to help pre-qualify opportunities for the sales organization through phone and email contact. Data, software sales and Cloud experience will be well recognized. Prior experience marketing to the ANZ market will be very well regarded.
As a Business Development Manager, you have a lot of energy matched with superb communication skills. You fuse these skills with your expertise to overcome objections and identify new accounts. You excel in a fast-paced environment and exceed goals with energy and passion. When something isn’t working, you shift gears quickly, and come up with a new approach and renewed energy to tackle any challenge. Informatica will support you with training to enable your success from day one.
In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to apply your curiosity and knowledge about data integration and related technology to generate sales leads and potential customers.
What You’ll Do
- Using your unique prospecting and account penetration skills, you’ll work to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline and forecast goals as well as other defined objectives
- Devise digital marketing ideas and campaigns to drive lead nurture and customer engagement
- Identify qualified sales opportunities in large, enterprise accounts
- Interact with IT and business decision-makers via telephone and email
- Update lead and prospect activity in salesforce.com to ensure effective lead management
- Set qualified introductory meetings for the sales team
- Nurture early phase opportunities for future pipeline potential
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role (technology or related a plus)
- Positive and energetic phone skills and excellent listening and writing skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Team player, high energy, reliable
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
- University degree or equivalent work experience
City: Parkview Square
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG