Product Marketing Associate
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 30627
Position Title: Technical Marketing Engineer 3
The Informatica technical marketing team is fun, smart, nimble, multi-talented, high-energy, cohesive, and singularly focused on driving impact for sales, customer success, and overall market leadership for Informatica. Technical marketing is a center of excellence for delivering compelling demos, webinars, customer workshops, enablement, and supporting resources such as videos, white papers, blogs, and reference architectures.
You will be a key member of the Informatica technical marketing team working to build out our solution assets, workshops, and innovation center across five market categories where Informatica is the undisputed leader with a particular focus on data cataloging, data governance, and more. You will take ownership of technical marketing materials and work cross-functionally with product management, R&D, pre-sales, product marketing, and partners to drive deliverables that showcase our solutions and build credibility with decision-makers and influencers. You will learn and contribute to all aspects of technical marketing – demos & tutorials, hands-on and hands-off workshops, solutions & reference architectures, evangelize Informatica solutions through social media & meetups, create compelling content based on key use-cases, deliver enablement to pre-sales and consultants. You will help communicate through various channels how companies can succeed with Informatica’s solutions to achieve their business goals.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an extremely motivated individual who is eager to learn and can work with minimal supervision in the rapidly growing Cloud Enterprise Data Management market. You have a passion for making complex underlying technologies appear simple and can show how they deliver compelling results to the business. You are adept at seeing the big picture and how to bring various components together into complete solution architectures and use-cases that highlight key product differentiators. Your technical prowess and collaborative style enable you to leverage various experts and resources to get things done. You have practical business sense and are excited about the impact data and information technology have on business and our lives.
- Develop collateral through deep engagement with customers, sales, product marketing, product management, and engineering.
- Design and develop technical sales and marketing collateral including demos, best practice presentations, blogs, technical white papers, reference architectures, round tables, virtual workshops, and field training courses.
- Understand customer use cases in relation to Data Governance & Privacy and Business360 journeys and leverage this understanding to showcase Informatica solutions.
- Design and develop content for hands-on solution workshops.
- Build and Deliver enablement for sales/presales
- Serves as a sought-after internal and external evangelist for the specific product(s) or product line(s) by creating compelling messages and demonstrating the benefits and capabilities.
- Drive the creation of and updates to compelling, articulate, and creative technical competitive content and collateral geared towards various stakeholders, including executive management.
- Support an array of internal and external events, with presentation and demo content.
- 6+ years of total experience with Bachelor or master’s degree; or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience with data management technologies – end-user experience with governance/cataloging tool(s) desirable
- Strong architecture, design, and implementation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of data management issues that organizations face, from governing data to managing its privacy and quality to mastering it
- Experience building demos, workshops, benchmarks, and other technical sales/marketing collateral
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a collaborative and often uncertain start-up environment
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Product Marketing Associate
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN