Senior User Experience Researcher
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Job Number: 30654
Position Title: Senior User Experience Designer
Senior UX User Researcher
We’re currently looking for a Senior UX Researcher with experience selecting and applying a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods, e.g., remote- and lab-based usability studies, field / contextual-inquiry studies, surveys, and competitive assessments, to work remotely and then as part of our team in Redwood City when we are back in the office.
As our Senior UX Researcher, you will be responsible for collaborating with cross-disciplinary team members to conduct user research for our Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC) products. In the role of Senior UX Researcher, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. And, you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Standard user-research tools, e.g., MS Outlook, MS Teams, MS Word, MS Excel, Snagit, Camtasia, SurveyMonkey, Lucidchart, Zoom, etc.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Developing and tracking user-research needs and goals; defining user-research plans, e.g., applying research methods and conducting activities to best address research questions.
- Designing and conducting user research to support product initiatives.
- Documenting and presenting actionable research findings to a variety of audiences.
- Collaborating with UX designers to help them iteratively design solutions that satisfy project goals.
- Evangelizing the value and proper use of user research to address business needs.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Mastery of a broad set of research methods, e.g., interviews, surveys, usability evaluations, field studies, basic quantitative analyses, online. experiments, log-analytic studies, and advanced quantitative analyses.
What We’d Like to See
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of domain terminology, goals, & use cases of areas to be researched.
- Ability to fluidly learn and apply knowledge of functionality, behavior, flows, etc. of product concepts and/or products to be researched.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior User Experience Researcher
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US