Business Development Representative - French Speaking
Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 30709
Position Title: Marketing Development Representative
Informatica is currently looking for a French-speaking Business Development Representative with experience in telesales (i.e. can identify, quality and create Sales opportunities) to join our team in Dublin, Ireland.
As a French-speaking Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for marketing the company’s products and/or services, via telephone, to our Strategic and Enterprise customers.
The French-speaking Business Development Representative will focus on qualifying leads from inbound inquiries that are a direct result of marketing efforts and events. You will qualify the customers' needs, answer questions related to our solutions and build a debrief of the client’s projects which can then be passed to Field Sales to close.
In the role of a French-speaking Business Development Representative, you will be required to mail marketing/sales literature to prospective customers, keep up-to-date on industry trends, and keep the customers up-to-date on Informatica's offering.
What You’ll Do
- Interact with customers and business decision-makers via telephone, email, and social media.
- Identify qualified sales opportunities in assigned accounts, territories, and sales regions.
- Set and participate in qualified introductory meetings for the sales team.
- Nurture and qualify early-stage opportunities to transition to sales accepted opportunities for Field Sales to progress to close.
- Update prospect and customer activities in the company's CRM/Marketing software to ensure effective lead and account management.
- Fluency in English, with 2+ Years of relevant experience.
- Collaborates well with others to achieve team objectives.
- Aspiration for growth through levels of sales training and/or technical certification in conjunction with success in role.
- Affective internal and customer communication skills.
- Understand the importance and role data plays in the increasing exposure to hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline goals in line with the regional targets.
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly lead development quota.
- Regularly align with Field Sales and extended team to drive communication and strategy for assigned accounts and territories.
- Apply learned skills and make recommendations in situations not covered by defined work parameters.
- Regularly provides reports detailing activity and forecast.
Nice to Have
- 3rd Level Degree / University Degree.
- Speak a second European language fluently e.g. Dutch, Swedish, German, French, Italian, etc
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Representative - French Speaking
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MI1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE