Location: City, US
Job Number: 30714
Position Title: Principal Consultant PS
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Recognized thought leader in field of expertise
- Substantial contributor to documented best practices, white papers, guides, and process improvement
- Engages in the most complex customer environments and challenging projects and achieve successful outcomes.
- Share expert level knowledge through mentoring, educational development and delivery, speaking engagements and blogs, and other social media outreach
- Provides key product enhancement, design and new release feedback to R&D
- Executes on the cutting edge of product roll out including ‘first time’ installations, projects, and use cases with new technology
- Travel to customer sites typically exceeds 50%, but may exceed 75% for extended periods, as applicable to the customer engagement.
Knowledge & Skills
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Thorough understanding of Informatica business priorities, strategy and direction.
- Works across the organization and maintains/builds strong working relationships based in experiences/past interactions.
- Significant experience leading the Technical Delivery of Enterprise Data management projects
- Certified in multiple components of Informatica and Third-Party toolsets
- Expert level database and data management skills
- Published industry white papers, best practices, field guides and external communications
- Expert delivery of complex implementations in 2 or more technology areas
- Experience in implementing technology solutions outside of their area of expertise
- Developed ability in communicating to executive level audiences in both interpersonal and presentation formats.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-TK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US