Presales Consultant (Partners), Benelux
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Job Number: 30729
Position Title: Solutions Consultant
Informatica is currently looking for a Presales Consultant, with experience in Enterprise Data Management, to join our team in Benelux.
As a Presales Consultant, you will join our EMEA-LATM Partner Presales team and help grow our partners’ technical awareness across the EMEA- LATAM region with a particular focus on Benelux and Nordics countries.
In the role of Presales Consultant, you will help partners’ teams assess the potential application of Informatica’s solutions to meet customers’ needs.
Working as the Presales Consultant you will use your technical expertise and listening skills, to understand customers’ needs and take the time to provide deep explanations and find solutions where needed.
What You’ll Do
- Represent Informatica as a Product/Technical expert and be responsible for partner enablement and evangelism of our products and solutions.
- Serve as a technical coach to our strategic partners and help plan/manage/assist with joint solution development.
- Work with internal Sales teams to deliver partner workshops and maturity assessments, providing the necessary leadership, co-ordination and hands-on skills required to build and demonstrate the required parts of the Informatica platform.
- Become a recognized spokesperson who actively seeks opportunities for speaking engagements at conferences, partner events, and partner groups.
- Occasionally support Partners respond to RFIs or RFPs or technical questions communicating the Informatica differentiators and positioning.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience, preferably in Enterprise software solutions (Cloud Data Integration, Data Governance & Privacy, Master Data Management), ideally using Informatica products.
- Technical knowledge of deployment of both Cloud and on-premises software solutions and architectures is a great to have skill.
- Strong architectural knowledge of one or more Cloud ecosystems (AWS, Azure, GCP, Snowflake) is a plus.
- Proven experience of delivering technical solutioning and/or successful implementations leading to customer success.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
- Willingness to regularly travel throughout the Benelux, Nordics and other locations if required by the business.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is required.
What Does Success Look Like?
- You will draw on your domain expertise and practical experience to become a trusted advisor to the partner’s technical and business teams and help influence both net new software sales and ensure existing subscriptions are renewed.
Nice to Have
- Technical knowledge including – but not limited to – Data Warehousing, Databases, Big Data, Streaming, DevOps, Business Intelligence, Application Integration and Microservices.
- Background in consulting and project implementation role.
- Other EU languages (e.g. Dutch or French).
- Accreditation with Cloud infrastructure.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Presales Consultant (Partners), Benelux
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MC1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, NL