Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 30737
Position Title: Procurement Manager
Informatica is currently looking for a Procurement Manager with experience in multiple indirect categories (i.e., IT, Facilities, Marketing) to join our team in Redwood City.
As a Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for strategic sourcing, supplier management and procurement activities. Reporting to the Director of Global Procurement, this role provides a unique opportunity for a sourcing professional to support a variety of strategic sourcing categories across the globe. In the role of Procurement Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as a Procurement Manager you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
What You’ll Do
- Identify, obtain buy-in, and lead transformational strategic sourcing initiatives, following a standard strategic sourcing methodology
- Establish strong partnerships across the business units and corporate centers to ensure active and early participation in supplier related matters as needed
- Provide rigorous analysis of spend data and industry dynamics to identify, prioritize, and execute sourcing initiatives
- Assist with global strategy development and execution
- Manage the planning and launch of RFIs and RFPs
- Lead key strategic sourcing initiatives, serving as a primary liaison between IT and Facilities department business units, project managers and other key stakeholders in the end-to-end strategic sourcing process including category analysis, supplier selection, and contract negotiation
- Contribute to implementation, planning, and change management initiatives
- Develop relationship management strategies by which suppliers are evaluated, selected, and managed in accordance with established guidelines and best practices (RFI/RFP, Scorecards, Performance Metrics, escalation/response processes, etc.)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Finance, Legal, or a related field
- 5+ years of strategic sourcing experience, managing indirect spend in a complex technical environment
- Project management and cross-functional team leadership
- Demonstrable track record of high performance in the negotiating and delivery of multi-million dollar contracts for multiple indirect categories, including but not limited to IT and Facilities
- Strong knowledge of legal and technology related contract terms and conditions
- Innovative problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to make decisions and drive results that positively impact company costs.
- Experience simultaneously managing procurement activities, complex enterprise agreements, and supplier relationships across multiple indirect categories (i.e., IT, Facilities, Marketing, HR, etc.)
What Does Success Look Like?
You build strong relationships with Informatica business partners, suppliers, and successfully negotiate complex deals on behalf of Informatica. You will be an expert in multiple indirect categories, and exhibit a strong willingness and ability to understand and consult with business partners on a wide range of sourcing opportunities, including IT, Facilities, and Marketing. You help inspire, enable, and drive continuous improvement across the organization.
Nice to Have
- ISM/PMP certification
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) : Austin, TX
Community / Marketing Title: Procurement Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US