Global Account Director - Cognizant
Job Number: 30743
Position Title: Director, Partner Alliances
Informatica is looking for a Global Account Director with the ability to accelerate our global ISV relationship with Cognizant and drive significant growth in pipeline and revenue for both Informatica and Cognizant.
You will report to the SVP Global Partners and Digital Transformation Solutions and you will be responsible for driving the field engagement with Cognizant.
- Accountable for working with cross functional team from Products, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Legal and Enablement to build and execute a plan to grow pipeline and revenue.
- Work closely with the Informatica Sales organization to drive account mapping and meaningful field-level relationships that result in pipeline and revenue
- You will be a strong spokesperson for Cognizant with the ability to articulate clearly and concisely, the joint value proposition to sales leaders and their teams as well as Cognizant teams.
- You will collaborate closely with Cognizant and Informatica Field Sales Teams and Field Marketing teams to organize joint events which drive pipeline and revenue.
- You will play a critical role in bringing together Cognizant teams and Informatica teams to work closely together in assigned accounts.
- You will establish strong working relationships with Area VP’s of Sales in the Field as well as their teams of sales reps
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong track record of success. You should be able to point to specific examples of activities that you personally have driven, to drive growth in pipeline and revenue at the executive level.
- You should have experience working at an executive level within client organization.
- You must have a strong understanding of business and an ability to communicate about solutions to the kinds of business problems that large global companies face.
- You must have strong project management skills and be well organized to ensure that events and activities happen on time, actions are followed up and people feel accountable.
- You will be highly organized and detail oriented and have the ability to prioritize and multi-task with special attention to detail and follow-up
- You will have a flexible and pragmatic mindset and the ability to run quickly with little supervision at times and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Expert-level presentation skills, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills are essential.
- Complete, “big-picture” understanding of business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership and compels others to get on board.
- 15+ years of relevant professional experience.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Prior experience working with Cognizant.
- A ready network of contacts who you can begin to work with from day one.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Cloud Data Management and be able to articulate the importance of Data Governance, Data Quality and Master Data Management to a Data Driven Digital Transformation.
- A good understanding of Analytics and the role of AI and Machine Learning. You will be expected to spend significant amount of time on site at Cognizant.
- Travel requirements will vary but will typically be around 40% to 50% of the time and will include global travel.
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Global Account Director - Cognizant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US