Partner Sales Manager
Location: Toronto, Ontario CA
Job Number: 30744
Position Title: Partner Sales Manager IV
Partner Sales Manager
Identifies and develops key account alliances and relationship programs designed to produce sales opportunities. Recruits, develops and manages strategic partner alliances/partnerships and opportunity pipelines and ensures the retention, growth and customer satisfaction of accounts. Evangelizes company products in conjunction with recruiting key alliances/partnerships. Evaluates program trends and provides analysis and recommendations to management. Works toward mutual goals, strategies, and objectives to build awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliance. Provides for financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential alliances/partnerships. Monitors programs to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance. Monitors competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Accountable for building, planning, and managing the business plans for the assigned partner relationships, to include participation in the establishment of revenue targets/objectives.
• Drives regular quarterly revenue delivery via implementation of partner business plans.
• Collaborates with Partner Marketing, Partner Sales Operations, and Enablement for partner relationship events, seminars, and enablement activities.
• Drives Partner Enablement in order to realize Partner-autonomous business results.
• Provides partner feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
• Monitors competitor activity in partners and implements strategies to maintain key partner relationships and block competitor advancement.
• Deep expertise in positioning the company's suite of products and services and will provide thought leadership on the principles of partner programs.
• Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc).
• At this level, incumbents will typically have fewer accounts assigned, that may be more complex, encompass a greater breadth of the company's products, and financially impactful in opportunity types. Accounts assigned will typically be global in reach/scope at this level.
• Financial targets will likely be among the highest assigned, as relative to partner accounts managed.
• Incumbents develop and maintain relationships with partner organization senior leader levels, to include senior executive and/or CXO levels.
Knowledge & Skills
• Holds broad expertise or unique knowledge to contribute to the development of company objectives or to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
• Extensive industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
• Exhibits confidence and expertise with presentations, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
• Holds a complete understanding and can articulate the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
• Authoritative leader by example on accounts and compels others to get on board.
• Mentors others at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
• Deep knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
• Broad understanding of assigned partner organizations' sales objectives and how to position the company's products within the partners' business objectives.
• BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
• Minimum 12+ years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Sales Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA