Cloud Integration Product Specialist EMEA-LA
Location: City, DE
Job Number: 30762
Position Title: Product Specialist
Informatica is currently looking for a Cloud Integration Product Specialist to support the regional Presales team in EMEA-LA, with experience in Process and Application Integration using Webservices, SOA, APIs, iPaaS, ESB, BPM and micro services technologies.
The Cloud Integration Product Specialist is responsible for supporting the regional Sales & PreSales teams with in-depth Cloud Integration technical expertise helping our customers accelerating their Digital Transformation and unleash the power of data.
As a Cloud Integration Product Specialist, you will be responsible for taking ownership in obtaining "technical win" by providing expert assistance to the regional PreSales teams, facilitate and execute POCs, providing enablement to the broader PreSales community. In the role of Cloud Integration Product Specialist, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
Working as the Cloud Integration Product Specialist you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Technology You’ll Use:
- Messaging systems such as AMQP, JMS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, AWS SNS/SQS, Azure Service Bus/Event Hub, Salesforce Platform Events
- Web API: SOAP, REST and OData
- Authentication methods such as Basic, JWT and Oauth
- SaaS applications including Salesforce, Workday, Anaplan, NetSuite, ServiceNow, etc.
- Major cloud ecosystems (MS Azure, AWS and GCP) and their Infrastructure, Storage and Database Services - being certified is a plus.
- Generali, BMW, eBay, L’Oreal, ING, PayPal, Puma, Unilever
What You’ll Do
- Working with Regional PreSales Teams, Sales Specialist and Sales Account Managers, you’ll support the technical sales cycle
- You’ll serve as the owner of the technical agenda with responsibility for explaining, training, analyzing and selling the technical aspects of the Cloud Integration, API Management and other Cloud solutions to customers
- Serve as a Technical Coach to your colleagues in Sales, Professional Services, as well as Partner Organisations and collaborate with Product Management and Engineering contributing to identify market trends and providing feedbacks.
- Provide thought leadership and business development activities for the Cloud technology domain
What Does Success Look Like?
- Hands-on experience with Application Integration tools is essential, Informatica CAI, Boomi or MuleSoft knowledge will be a plus.
- Open and positive mindset
- Ability to discover, experiment and learn autonomously
- Willingness to travel internationally in Europe
- Strong English language skills. Other European languages would be an advantage
- Ability to build content and mentor others
- High resiliency
Nice to Have
- Application Integration Implementation Project experience
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Integration Product Specialist EMEA-LA
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MC1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, DE