Professional Services Manager , Italy
Location: Milano, Milano IT
Job Number: 30775
Position Title: Manager I, IPS - Incentive
Informatica is currently looking for a Professional Services Manager, with experience of developing and growing high-performance professional services businesses in Italy, to join our team in Milan
As a Professional Services Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing the delivery team, working with our strategic customers to drive success with our data management tools and helping them achieve their business goals.
The Professional Services Manager also has sales responsibility for identifying, developing and closing delivery engagements in the region and for working closely with the local account teams to ensure that we bring a seamless experience to market.
In the role of Regional Professional Services Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Italy Regional Manager you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
What You’ll Do
- Forecast revenue, and manage consultant utilization and expense budgets, liaising with Finance to ensure accurate invoicing and credit control.
- Management responsibilities include capacity planning, recruitment, development and retention of Professional Services resources
- Client management responsibilities include client identification, problem/need identification, proposal development, presentation and close, as well as post-delivery follow-up.
- Oversee all projects to a high standard ensuring scope definition, resource allocation and supervision, interface with client managers, and cost/schedule monitoring.
- Take responsibility for client satisfaction related to Professional Services activities.
- Line management experience.
- Client account management experience
- Strong financial and commercial acumen required
- Profit & loss financial management.
- Consulting experience.
- Project lead/project management experience.
- Willingness to travel and stay away from home at least 50% of the time.
- English language skills
What Does Success Look Like?
- Predictable and successful adoption of the Informatica platform by your customers
- Cultivation of a balanced pipeline of business opportunity.
- Consistent attainment of delivered revenue and new business targets.
- Strong feedback from sales organisation on demeanor, attitude and results.
Nice to Have
- Experience of Informatica products and a data management background is preferable.
- Experience working in a Professional Service organisation.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Professional Services Manager , Italy
LinkedIN Hashtag: JZ1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Milano, Milano IT