Senior Product Operations Engineer
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Number: 30788
Position Title: Sr ProdOps Engineer
Position: Senior Product Operations Engineer
We are building a number of next generation MDM solutions such as Customer 360, Reference 360, Product 360, Customer 360 Insights and many more. Our team uses advanced technologies such as Spark, Mongodb, Elasticsearch, Cloudera, Hortonworks and EMR distributions, Machine Learning and natural language processing techniques. We are a development team made up of team members from Bangalore, Toronto, Redwood City, Stuttgart and Chennai.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are technically strong and able to work with high productivity. You like the excitement of working in a fast-paced environment. You like being creative and are open to new ideas and ways of doing things. You are able to work independently as well as within a team spanning multiple regions. In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members
- Articulate ideas and thoughts clearly and easily
- Interact well with team leaders, peers, junior staff and other managers at various positions
- Collaborate with R&D teams to design the next generation of application deployment architecture, and developing the orchestration strategy and automation framework for the product delivery process
- Operate, monitor and administer the Informatica MDM Cloud application and infrastructure using orchestration, automation, logging, alerting, monitoring and metrics tools on Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Perform incident/alert troubleshooting, problem analysis and provide high quality solutions to technical issues
- Liaison with the Informatica Security Council to manage and define application security compliance standards
- Create scalable alerting and auto remediation systems
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and monitoring of MDM Cloud systems to ensure adequate SLA and capacity requirement
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years of working experience with cloud infrastructure solutions such as AWS, Linux and Azure
- Strong Scripting language knowledge, such as ansible, Shell, is required
- Deep knowledge of performing compliance and security audits and experience in defining, configuring, and implementing disaster recovery process is a big plus
- Ability to rapidly learn new software, frameworks, open source tools and development languages.
- Configuration and maintenance of common infrastructure such as Apache, haproxy, Nginx
- Strong knowledge of large-scale internet service architecture
- Strong understanding of Unix and TCP/IP fundamentals
- Experience on Oracle DBA is a plus
- Must be open to rotational night shift and weekend shift which will be well compensated with Night shift allowance and weekday comp offs
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Operations Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA