MDM Solution Architect
Location: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR
Job Number: 30789
Position Title: Sr Product Specialist
Informatica is currently looking for an MDM Solution Architect, with experience in MDM (Master Data Management), to join our team in France.
As an MDM Solution Architect, you will be a trusted advisor to customers and drive meaningful conversations with stakeholders during the sale cycles.
In the role of MDM Solution Architect, you will understand customers' business drivers and work with Sales and Presales teams to craft a Master Data Management solution that addresses the customer's data needs.
Working as the MDM Solution Architect you must maintain a balance between being consultative and driving commercial value for both Informatica and its customers.
Technology You’ll Use
- MDM (Master Data Management).
What You’ll Do
- Work in concert with Sales Specialists, Pre-Sales and other cross-functional teams to understand the customer's pain points, business drivers, and business needs.
- Map back the customer needs to Informatica's Cloud-native MDM solution to outline the business impact of the solution and creates and sells the vision.
- Takes vision and builds innovative art of the possible demo solutions to prevent POCs.
- Owns the storytelling part creating memorable presentations that stick, making sure that business is understanding our concepts and benefits.
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers and strategize with them on their Master Data Management roadmap.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Expert knowledge of MDM (Master Data Management) solutions.
- Client-facing experience at a software vendor and/or system integrator or, alternatively, worked in a senior Master Data Management role within an enterprise-sized organisation e.g. bank, telecoms, retail, etc.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Willingness to travel internationally in EMEA up to 50%.
City: Paris La Defense Cedex
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: MDM Solution Architect
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MC1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR