Endpoint Security Engineer
Location: Kraków, PL
Job Number: 30790
Position Title: Systems Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for an Endpoint Security Engineer with experience in Endpoint Protection and Vulnerability Management to join our team in Poland.
As an Endpoint Security Engineer, you will be responsible for Endpoint Protection Engineering & Management as well as the related configuration of the Vulnerability Management tools.
In the role of Endpoint Security Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
Working as the Endpoint Security Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
What You’ll Do
- Build out integrations and automation between different security software platforms (Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Protection, Detection and Response, Threat Intelligence, SIEM)
- Support the implementation and usage of global standards, policies, guidelines and procedures with regards to hardening the environment without impacting the users.
- Continuous testing of security software agent versions to ensure OS compatibility and high level of endpoint compliance.
- Analyse security product issues and create workarounds along with self-healing automation for silent remediations.
- Provide induction training for support technicians in using basic IT security tools and reports provided to assist the IT users at Informatica.
- L3 Support for users with more advanced security software issues with the highest service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Assist various business units with upgrades and enhancements needed for Informatica product certification on different systems.
- At least 4 years of Endpoint Protection & Vulnerability Management in a blended environment of major Operating Systems (Apple macOS, Microsoft Windows Client/Server, Linux RedHat/Ubuntu)
- Strong knowledge of different Operating Systems like macOS, Linux/Unix OS, Windows OS.
- Solid experience with Bash, PowerShell and Python.
- Good understanding on networking protocols like TCP/IP, DNS for FW, IDS/IPS a must.
- Technical documentation and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with Agile framework and practices.
- Support other functions of the IT team (Datacenter, Network and Applications) as and when necessary.
- Experience with Deskside support activities for at least 1 years in a multinational company.
Nice to Have (not mandatory but a plus)
- Cisco Certification (CCNA)
- ITIL Foundation (V2 or V3)
- Symantec/Broadcom Certification (SCS)
- Palo Alto Certification (PCCET, PCNSA, PCNSE, PCCSE, PCSAE)
- Qualys Certification
- Tenable Certification (Tenable.io, Tenable.sc, Tenable.ot)
- Rapid7 Certification (InsightVM)
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Endpoint Security Engineer
LinkedIN Hashtag: JZ1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kraków, PL