Sales Enablement Facilitator
Job Number: 30801
Position Title: Principal Enablement Program Mgr
As part of the Sales Enablement team, the Sales Enablement Facilitator will help drive our high-performance culture through training, coaching and cross-functional communication. You will be responsible for creating and collaborating on sales training content, as well as preparing for and conducting both in-person and virtual training sessions. You will train both new and existing sellers on value-based selling, product knowledge, prospecting, effective discovery, negotiation skills, sales process, call planning, CRM hygiene and other tools/resources relative to successful job performance. You will be accountable for helping onboard, train and empower our global sales organization. Role includes the design, development, delivery & results monitoring of sales training programs to support on-boarding, sales kickoff events, on-going enablement and other special projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and facilitate engaging content for in person and virtual based sessions to support enablement programs for Global Sales and Sales Management
- Partner with instructional design team to develop training and change management materials for newly delivered applications and/or capabilities
- Ongoing support of sales new hire onboarding program, including creation of a self-driven training curriculum along with continuing education needs by role.
- Develop assessments to measure the effectiveness of the curriculum and learner performance, integrating results into new and existing course curriculum
- Development and execution of a product knowledge certification processes for sellers
- Take active role in building & creating physical or digital content including but not limited to assessments, training materials, presentations, participant guides, role play scenarios and manager coaching guides
- Incorporate wide variety of concepts, methodologies, gamification strategies, learning tools & practices adhering to adult learning theory
- Leverage evaluation tools & data to assess the effectiveness of training programs and develop new approaches for improving content and design
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and deliver consumable and applicable enablement programs
- Provide 1:1 coaching and development to Sales Reps and Sales Leaders where needed
- Stay up to date with latest market trends and demands of sales, technology and sales enablement
- Willing to travel and/ or accommodate in person and/or virtual trainings for Global audience. This may require travel or working before/ after-hours to support global time zones (APJ, EMEA & NA)
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop and deliver impactful enablement programs
- Expert level training and facilitation skills (both in-person and virtual)
- Forward thinking, high energy, positive, self-motivated and able to relate well with Global and diverse populations
- Excellent communication, presentation & facilitation skills: effective & engaging storyteller
- Strong working knowledge and experience of sales process and best practices
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to be extremely effective independently; flexible and coachable, thrive in a fast paced environmen
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience in sales, enablement, adult education or training for B2B software sales
- Experience with sales and qualification methodologies a plus
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Enablement Facilitator
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KS1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US