Cloud GRC Program Manager
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 30806
Position Title: Principal Project Management
As a Program Manager, you will manage program deliveries, provide analytical expertise, and drive prioritization with a highly inspired and inquisitive team of platform technologists developing and deploying applications to the highest standards, with the initial target focus of the cloud-first, cloud-native, Cloud Operations, Security & Compliance Programs.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You are a seasoned Technical program manager. You have track record managing large-scale software development releases. You are willing to work on many different projects and interested in assuming various responsibilities. You are comfortable managing fast-paced cloud programs, self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The position is suited for highly motivated and energetic individuals with a desire to work on release management for high-performance products. We are looking for someone with a background in cloud operations, security & compliance programs. Good understanding of the ITIL framework, devops and agile processes will be beneficial.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 8+ years of applicable work experience, including 6+ years managing programs in the area of cloud operations, security & compliance.
- Good understanding of IT concepts, including Cloud hosting, containerization, encryption, networking, operating systems, databases, middleware, and applications
- Basic knowledge of AWS, Azure & GCP
- Basic knowledge of common security legal and regulatory requirements (e.g., PCI, SOC, HIPAA, GDPR, FedRAMP, NIST, ISO/IEC 2700X, COBIT, etc.)
- Project/Program management, governance and organizational change management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization, including senior management, business partners and third parties
- Experience working with or leading global teams
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud GRC Program Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN