Manager, Digital Sales
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 30818
Position Title: Manager, Inside Sales
Job Profile SummaryThe Inside Sales Manager directly manages inside sales representatives who are responsible for closing sales over the phone. Administers the inside sales representatives’ sales incentive plan. Trains, mentors, coaches, and supervises inside sales staff. Has thorough knowledge of the organization’s products/services. Prioritizes and allocates resources. Typically works with the field sales organization to ensure that representatives are provided adequate support in the field. May work with inside sales representatives to develop channel partnerships. Responsible for market development, setting targets, and ensuring that revenue is generated.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhere to Inside Sales hiring process and strategies to develop, engage and retain a team of Inside Sales professionals.
- Lead an Inside Sales team that engages with prospects daily via phone and digital channels to identify and progress new business opportunities.
- Implement Inside Sales coverage strategies across market segments to ensure maximum territory coverage and revenue growth within a defined marketplace.
- Collaborate and work closely with Field Sales, Business Development, Pre-Sales, Marketing and Alliances to review sales execution plans and execute strategy.
- Motivate, lead, mentor and guide a team of individual contributors to achieve and exceed pipeline and revenue goals through key sales motions – Land, Adopt, Expand and Renew.
- Analyze key reports and sales analytics to make recommendations on how to improve individual team performance.
- Provide ongoing coaching and execute career development and leadership plans.
- Holds self and team accountable for timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
- Leverage solution enablement and sales training to consistently increase performance and drive professional growth.
- Regular consistent attendance at work
- May perform other duties and responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Uses experienced leadership skills to manage, mentor, and influence the work of others within the sales team.
- Delivers upon strategic initiatives and communicates adeptly across the organization.
- Demonstrated industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Effective presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, negotiation, and executive presence skills.
- Independently determines approach to managing team and daily operations.
- Enthusiastic leader with demonstrated ability to lead and compel others to achieve objectives.
- Identifies, selects, and grows team by imparting knowledge transfer and developing staff as individuals and as a team.
- Fully functional knowledge in the sale of hybrid software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, Big Data, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Digital Sales
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-LS1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US