Strategy and Planning Analyst
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 30847
Position Title: Strategy & Planning Analyst
Strategy and Planning Analyst
We’re currently looking for a Strategy and Planning Analyst with experience in performing rigorous analysis and developing actionable insights to join our team in Redwood City, CA or Austin, TX.
As our Strategy and Planning Analyst you will contribute to the development and execution of long-range strategic plans. This role is responsible for performing critical analysis and developing insights for the business. This role will generate creative, action-oriented insights and recommendations and work closely with business partners to drive execution. In the role of Strategy and Planning Analyst, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Support the assessment of Informatica’s performance against strategic and operational objectives, and collaborate with the leadership team to develop action plans
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to support strategic planning, product positioning, pricing, and program development
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and the competitive landscape to help identify growth opportunities, competitive threats, and potential ecosystem partners
- Support critical strategy projects that accelerate achievement of company objectives
- May perform other duties and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field; Strong academic record required; MBA preferred
- 1-2 years relevant experience in analytical roles
What We’d Like to See
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Team player able to work effectively in virtual, cross-functional teams
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- High energy, positive attitude and motivated
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Strategy and Planning Analyst
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JL1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US