Managing Director, ASEAN, India & Korea (AIK)
Location: Parkview Square, SG
Job Number: 30848
Position Title: Senior Director, Field Sales
Informatica is currently looking for a passionate ASEAN Sales leader in the data space to lead the region into greater success. This role requires your proven experience leading a high-performing enterprise sales team in Singapore with reporting lines from India and Korea. The business requires a sophisticated sales leader able to play the coach/player role and achieve the sales growth in line with the new strategy for 2021 and beyond.
This role is vital in providing sales leadership and direction for ASEAN, India and Korea, aligning and driving growth through VADs (licensing, reseller model) and representing a strong leadership community. This role will report into the SVP Sales, APAC.
The Managing Director, ASEAN, India Korea (AIK) will have key management responsibility for the direct sales operations with a key focus to drive incremental license sales revenue for Informatica’s solutions through its direct touch and channel, GSI’s, prospects, customers and strategic alliances. You will be expected to work in partnership with the marketing, sales consulting, alliances, professional services and extended APAC teams with regards to pipeline creation and management, and collaborative sales initiatives. Other ASEAN business will be focused on the Malaysia and Philippines markets with business reporting lines from India and Korea.
Areas of Focus:
- Ensuring results are achieved on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis whilst remaining within agreed budgetary guidelines.
- Leading and motivating the team to deliver their individual and collective quotas.
- Drive and grow regional license revenue in line with corporate objectives.
- Work with Value Added Distributors (VADs) to ensure Informatica is a strategic vendor and trusted partner within ASEAN.
- Work with Global System Integrators (GSIs) to ensure we have the correct relationships in place for the development of pipeline and achievement of quota targets
- Support relationships with the senior executive contacts (‘C’ level)
- Managing sales activities to ensure best practice and maximum win ratios
- Participating in formulating and administering local sales strategies and policies
- Advocating Informatica’s values and culture of teamwork, customer focus, openness and hard work through strong performance management
- Reinforce operational discipline and predictability through accuracy in Salesforce
- Hire and retain “A” players within the sales organisation
- Deliver forecast accuracy of +/-10% based on quarter start date
The strategic focus of this position is to continue to increase the revenue and profitability of ASEAN, whilst developing and improving the performance of each individual within the team. This role is highly visible and requires the selected individual to be able to verbalise, discuss and action strategy for the business. Additionally, cooperating internationally within APAC with colleagues on larger opportunities, helping to develop best practices throughout the sales process. The sales leader will also be part of the APAC senior leadership team (SLT).
The strategic goal, as part of the APAC sales management team, is to facilitate the following:
- Drive the business for revenue and profit growth
- Leading and motivating the sales team
- Support the team with C level contacts
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Ensure Informatica in Singapore is a great place to work
- Establish Informatica as the game changer for Data Management across ANZ
- Be innovative and strategic in the GTM model
- Analyse and provide market insights and create competitive and innovative strategies and plans
- Lead, direct and support the Sales Team through effective coaching
- Help develop, lead, implement and support sales campaigns
- Ensure team goals are properly set and targets achieved using classic and innovative sales management approaches
- Ensure complete adoption of internal administration and systems processes to ensure that data is properly gathered and interpreted
- Forecast and track revenues and activities in a timely and accurate manner using the in-house systems and other tools
- Monitor and review results versus planned performance and take quick, decisive actions where there is clear variance to plan
- Fulfill the role of management team contact with key prospects and customers
- Participate in and lead customer events
- Provide direct support to sales teams and customers in high potential opportunities or complex solutions, serving as the senior member of the team to the customer – as and when required
- Create a climate of success and teamwork that motivates the performance of the team
- Maintain and grow specifically-assigned customer relationships that require more senior level attention
- Examine win/loss analyses to learn more about the effectiveness of sales and customer growth investments
- Build and sustain trust, rapport and empathy with all sales team members and customers
- Work with Corporate Sales Enablement team to ensure all sales team members are bet equipped with knowledge and current updates on INFA products and solutions
- A minimum of 10 years of successful enterprise software sales management history in a related data space
- Strong, proven track record of management and strategic selling
- Experience leading a team with enterprise and tactical business
- Personal experience closing multi-million dollar deals
- Minimum 3 years of direct sales experience
- Experience managing a diverse team of sales reps holding a combined quota of multi million dollars
- Strong executive network; calling experience and presence
- Professional demeanor, articulate, with good communication and presentation skills
- Bachelors Degree, MBA a plus
City: Parkview Square
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Managing Director, ASEAN, India & Korea (AIK)
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG