PreSales Support Engineer (Security Specialist)
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 30850
Position Title: PreSales Support Engineer 2
Job Profile Summary
Provide security questionnaire support services for the worldwide sales organization. Define continuous improvements to the process of responding to security questionnaires.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate multiple security questionnaire projects simultaneously.
- Maintains RFPIO Answer Library by identifying current content, works with Informatica experts to update outdated content, identifies content for deletion
- Works cooperatively with Global PreSales teams worldwide to respond to security questionnaires
- Collaborates with the Global Security Office and R&D on project reviews/completion.
- Keeps informed of professional and technological developments through participation in professional organization, workshops, continuing education courses, and reading professional materials.
- Performs other assigned duties.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of ISO27001, Cloud Applications, Risk Management, and Security Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Microsoft software systems & tools, social media platforms, web-based communication, information, and collaboration tools.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with PreSales and other Informatica staff.
- Ability to work in Informatica’s team setting. Willingness to assist and support coworkers, contribute ideas and maintain flexibility.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing information technology environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of using RFPIO or other RFP systems, including the Answer Library, managing projects, updating the Q/A pairs, moderating content, and project collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability and enthusiasm for working with technical communities.
- Knowledge of data management principles and technologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; ability to perform close, detailed work involving considerable visual effort and concentration.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain and foster cooperative and courteous working relationships with internal customers, peers, and supervisors.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience with an undergrad degree and/or professional training.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: PreSales Support Engineer (Security Specialist)
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN