Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 30856
Position Title: Senior Consultant
Informatica is currently looking for a Consultant with experience in Informatica Product 360 (P360) to join our team in Bangalore.
As a Professional Services Consultant, you will provide product expertise and data management knowledge to implement solutions and provide best practice advisory & consulting, on the use of Informatica products for our customers. The consultant will work with our global clients and support the implementation of Informatica P360 as a best-in-class PIM solution for them. The consultant shall also work closely with the various integrated internal Informatica teams, other Informatica consultants, customer/partner resources, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customer’s success and satisfaction with our products & services and contribute to their long-term success.
In the role of the Professional Services Consultant, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Professional Services Consultant you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
As a Professional Services Consultant, you shall:
- Analyse implementation use cases & requirements, and provide the best design & solution approach to achieve desired outcomes for our customers.
- Provide guidance and advisory on usage of the Informatica product(s), as per aligned to the best practices.
- Implement all the different modules of Informatica P360 as part of the solution delivery.
- Design & implement the desired PIM data model and help clients define the best possible data structure to master product information in Informatica P360.
- Understand integration needs for the clients’ PIM solution and develop the required inbound and outbound integration modules.
- Define & implement the data quality rules in Informatica P360 to align with the defined business & data validations.
- Install & configure the baseline for Informatica products on the client environments.
- Deliver high quality outputs including code, configurations and documentation of all the implemented modules.
- Support the professional services knowledge base and contribute towards the practice through reusable assets & thought leadership.
You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy – and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with a team of Informatica and/or Business Partners. You take a primary point of contact role with clients and/or Informatica stakeholders. Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing issues and challenges. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you shall also have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology and/ or a related master’s degree (e.g., MCA).
- 3+ years’ experience on Informatica Product 360 (P360) and all its related modules like Informatica BPM (ActiveVOS) and Media Asset Manager (MAM).
- Experience on the Informatica P360 versions across v8.x and v10.x.
- Strong implementation experience across all modules of Informatica such as (but not limited to), P360 Data Model, Inbound & Outbound Integrations, Hierarchy Management, Data Quality, UI Configurations etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to lead discussions with internal & external stakeholders.
- Good experience in Java, J2EE development.
- Strong Analytical Skills and must be able to solve problem outside your areas of expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal and written & verbal communication skills.
What Does Success Look Like?
You shall utilize your excellent functional & technical consulting skills to be able to advise, guide, implement & support our customers on their journey of PIM implementation using Informatica P360 and supporting products. You shall help our customers realize the benefits of the Informatica P360 through best-in-class solution implementation using defined best practices and outlined processes. Working with or within a team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
Nice to Have
- Business and functional understanding of different industries such as Retail, Consumer Goods & Manufacturing.
- Implementation experience on other Informatica solutions like Informatica BPM (ActiveVOS)/ Informatica Data Quality (IDQ)/ Informatica MDM.
- Experience on custom P360 SDK for required use cases.
- Experience of using P360 REST APIs for integrations, custom development and data quality rules.
- Experience on P360-GDSN integrations with the data pools like 1WorldSync (1WS) etc.
- Experience in application servers and database skills including SQL & Oracle DB.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN