Digital Content Writer
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 30886
Position Title: Principal Content Producer
Informatica is looking for a Digital Content Writer to produce modern, inspiring content across some of our most visible digital channels. We are looking for someone who is an exceptional writer and understands what works in a digital world. This person has a passion for using words to influence a target audience to take action through digital channels, including email marketing, nurture, SEO focused blogs, videos, paid media content, sales cadences, and more.
You are self-driven and a team player with an ability to drive content strategy and create impactful content. In this role of Digital Content Writer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment and you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Attract, educate and inspire our target audience with the right content to grow awareness and increase revenue.
- Articulate the benefit and power of our products and solutions with a focus on cloud data management to help our customers succeed.
- Create and curate content to ensure the messaging remains consistent and relevant to a specific persona, industry or audience. An important piece of the role is to ensure that all content is written in a modern, conversational style.
- Work with marketing operations to analyze results, identify areas for improvement, and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Optimize asset performance by establishing an ongoing testing framework.
- Work collaboratively with product marketing, product management, field marketing, sales, and other teams to create innovative and compelling content that highlights the differentiated value of Informatica products and solutions.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Strong writing and editing skills and exceptional communicator.
- Strategic, data-driven thinker with great execution skills to get the job done fast.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to self-manage.
What Does Success Looks Like?
- Extensive writing experience across many different channels; can write pithy ad copy and long-form content.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Results-oriented with experience working cross-functionally with product teams, sales and other marketing functions.
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities.
- Passion to experiment and generate new ideas on delivering content.
Nice to Have
- Marketing experience in cloud data management.
- Marketing experience in a SaaS company.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Experience with digital marketing technology and tools.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Content Writer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US