Director of Strategic Account Based Marketing
Job Number: 30906
Position Title: Director, Field Marketing
Informatica is currently looking for a Director, Strategic Account Based Marketing with experience in defining, building, and running a modern ABM program that creates regional and personalized customer buying experiences to join our team in North America.
The Director of Strategic Account Based Regional Marketing is a key member of the the North America Regional Marketing leadership team, responsible for developing, executing and optimizing the GTM programs that primarily support the Strategic Sales field organization. With a strong focus the company’s largest strategic accounts in North America, the director will develop and drive modern, integrated marketing campaigns and their underlying processes to penetrate and grow the company’s largest customers. They will oversee and determine the optimal marketing mix for the development and execution of end-to-end, account-based marketing (ABM) programs that help land, expand and accelerate business and will work to operationalize a scalable, one-to-one, multi-channel marketing motion that results in increased pipeline and engagement across Informatica’s highest-value accounts.
As an ABM subject matter expert, you will be responsible for flawlessly executing regional, integrated account-based marketing campaigns for North America’s key accounts that achieve desired results and impact sales growth. In the role of Director, Strategic Account Based Marketing, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Director, Strategic Account Based Marketing you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Build, produce and execute sales-driven, targeted, personalized, and integrated 1:1, 1:Few, and 1:Many ABM campaigns, leading and collaborating with cross functional teams to create and deliver program materials, including but not limited to, campaign messaging, contact acquisition, targeted list builds, personalized assets and collateral, dedicated webinars, field marketing event activities, outbound communications, paid media, social and more. Work with Industry Marketing to verticalize ABM campaigns where appropriate.
- Execute marketing programs on behalf of sales and demonstrate to field reps how to execute program elements on their own.
- Create and manage annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted list of accounts and contacts that focus on customer acquisition and accelerate existing opportunity close and expansion.
- Work with Partner Marketing to evaluate, select and execute joint marketing opportunities with GSI, Channel and Ecosystem partners that align to key account plans.
- Test and optimize campaign activities to maximize ROI and make data-driven decisions by measuring campaign performance and KPIs. Develop recommendations to improve / optimize campaign performance and provide reports to key stakeholders.
- Proactively engage with the direct sales teams in a regular ongoing cadence to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of all marketing activities to drive pipeline volume and velocity.
- Monitor progression of inbound MQLs to ensure optimal lead flow and timely follow up with Field Sales and Business Development teams.
- Manage Marketing budget for ABM programs and report ROI on budget spend.
- Leverage Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau, Demandbase and other ABM tools and technology to track pipeline growth, ROI and the success of ABM campaign performance.
- 8-10 years of digital/field marketing experience in B2B SaaS.
- Strong project manager and proven success working and collaborating with field sales organizations.
- Deep working knowledge of marketing and reporting tools such as Marketo, Demandbase (Engagio), and Salesforce to track and monitor program performance.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, innovative and open to new ideas.
- Detail oriented and analytical problem solver who can juggle and manage multiple priorities independently and cross functionally.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create and communicate a company’s vision to the market.
- Proven history of partnering with senior sales executives to drive a culture of collaboration and direct communication.
- BA/BS degree required in marketing, communications or related field
- Approximately 25% travel required
What Does Success Look Like?
Work with the Vice President of Regional Marketing for North America and the Vice President of Global Growth Marketing to build, implement and evolve regional ABM programs at scale using a modern enterprise marketing playbook, including Digital Marketing, Event & Experience Marketing, Direct (Database) Marketing and Analysis to grow the reach and reputation of Informatica and achieve the desired ROI to meet sales pipeline & revenue targets for the North America Strategic Sales business.
Nice to Have
- Experience managing a small team of direct reports
- Passion for testing and leveraging the latest technologies and methods to optimize and drive results.
- Experience with Sendoso a plus!
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) : Remote across US
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Strategic Account Based Marketing
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US