Principal Marketing Operations Analyst
Job Number: 30907
Position Title: Principal Marketing Operations Analyst
At Informatica we have a vision – to create a world where every organization’s data is poised for greatness, empowered to deliver outcomes of unprecedented brilliance, at a scale never imagined. We’ve earned countless awards and recognition including Microsoft Partner of the Year and named a leader in five Gartner Magic Quadrants. Join our team to help thousands of customers conquer the impossible with data.
Job Profile Summary
We are seeking a Principal Marketing Operations Analyst that will help drive innovation and growth through campaign execution, data governance initiatives and help to drive data-driven outcomes in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You’ll work with members of our Marketing Operations/Automation and IT to support digital and field marketing campaigns while leveraging a best-in-class tech stack to help achieve desired outcomes.
- Create and launch marketing programs based on industry best practices and internally created framework
- High-quality delivery of campaigns via Marketo with streamlined campaign production, from lead acquisition through opportunity
- Develop and maintain a strong partnership with stakeholders to drive campaign execution from requirements through build, validation, delivery, and measurement
- Key point of contact working with 3rd party vendors to help drive and execute initiatives such as database growth, contact acquisition, data hygiene and governance
- Leverage existing knowledge of CRM/Marketing Automation Platforms and other industry tools to achieve best campaign workflow and project efficiencies
- Ensure data accuracy in lead lifecycle as they move from Marketo to SFDC
- Manage projects and inform stakeholders throughout projects
- Importing data into the Informatica Marketing Automation platform as well as Marketo
- Building or modifying complex templates within Marketo for the importing of data
- Validating the quality of the data received
- Setting up the steps to allow data to flow to the Informatica CRM system
- Communicating summary level details to requestors
- Assist program managers with the setup and execution of marketing programs
- Data stewardship tasks including evaluating person-level data, conducting advanced Web research, and using Informatica tools to update person-level data as needed
- Associating program/campaign details to opportunities within the Informatica SFDC instance
- Assist with reports and special projects as needed
- Consistently maintain a high level of data hygiene and data governance
- Comfort working in a fast-paced/collaborative environment using best-in-class tech stack
- Curious and result-oriented attitude
- Understanding various marketing technology platforms and industry standards
- Ability to troubleshoot systems and integrations to ensure data is flowing correctly
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, including the ability to work with executive stakeholders
- Expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in a creative manner
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience
Nice to Have
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- Marketo Certified
What’s in It for You?
- Work for a company that’s a leader in everything data and a leader in five Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits package: Health benefits, 401K, Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs and Paid Parental Leave which includes adoption
- Strong Diversity initiatives
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Marketing Operations Analyst
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KS1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US