Senior Product Specialist
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Job Number: 30935
Position Title: Lead Product Specialist
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Product Specialist with experience in Java, troubleshooting, and cloud systems to join our team in Redwood City.
As a Senior Product Specialist, you will be responsible for
- Investigating problems in Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) components deployed on Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Debugging the code and providing instrumented builds and fixes for the issues reported by customers
- Troubleshooting complex technical problems and working with the customer and Informatica development to resolve technical roadblocks
- Provide tuning guidelines for performance issues
- Developing productivity tools to enhance the user experience and supportability of the Products
- Recommending fixes to R&D on critical Issues in the product
In the role of Senior Product Specialist, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Product Specialist you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Technology You’ll Use:
- Amazon AWS and Azure ecosystems
- Java, C++
- Troubleshooting tools for dump analysis
- All Informatica customers, R&D (Product management team and development teams), Customer Success Managers, Escalation Managers
What You’ll Do
- As a Senior Product Specialist you will serve for both internal teams and external customers.
- You will be working closely with internal Engineering organization and support staff to debug the code, solve technical product problems with cloud and on-prem products and provide Level 3 support.
- You will ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to be resolved in a timely fashion.
- Interact with customers and be their trusted advisor
Master’s in computer science or bachelor’s in computer science with 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of Amazon AWS or Azure ecosystems
- Experience in implementing/supporting SaaS applications like, amazon DynamoDB or AzureDB, etc.
- Experience in Java debugging skills with thread & Heap dump analysis
- Strong programming language knowledge in Java and scripting languages like Python or shell is a big plus
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent learner, comfortable with Agile development practices
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality results with attention to details in escalated situations.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Work with the HM to determine what one will need to be successful in the role (eg. You utilize your excellent server and networking infrastructure knowledge to accomplish the seamless implementation of Informatica products in our customer's preferred environment)
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Specialist
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-RP1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US