Senior Software Engineer
Location: Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
Job Number: 30938
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience in Java development to join our team in Kazan.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing features for a cloud-based data ingestion product. In the role of a Senior Software Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Senior Software Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Windows, Linux
- Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
What You’ll Do
- Research, design and implement product features based on requirements.
- Deliver high-quality, performant and unit-tested code.
- Write and review design documents, participate in code reviews.
- Suggests enhancements to existing product that contributes to product goals.
- Work within a distributed team of senior developers and QA.
- Strong background in Java development.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in building microservices.
- Ability to clearly express yourself in English.
Nice to Have
- Experience with one or more of the following databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, PostgreSQL, Teradata, Netezza, Snowflake, Redshift, MongoDB or any others.
- Experience with Kafka.
- Experience with Unix-like operating systems (Linux), shell scripting, Docker.
City: Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MH2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, RU