Lead Software Engineer - UI
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 30951
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Informatica® Master Data Management (MDM) delivers true multi-domain master data management. It empowers companies to improve operations with business-user access to consolidated and reliable business-critical data, even when it’s scattered across the enterprise. Leading organizations in financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, healthcare, government, energy, and other fields rely on Informatica master data management software to cut costs and drive revenue by improving operations and making more informed decisions across the enterprise.
The position offers an opportunity to work on a project that takes Informatica MDM to the Cloud and takes its capabilities to next level. You will work with a global team of talented engineers and take a leading role in different phases of the software lifecycle including requirements analysis, technical design and development. You will be designing and building the core UI framework and components based on which all current and future MDM applications will be built.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an independent, resourceful engineer with advanced problem-solving skills, high degree of competency in design & building enterprise software products and enjoy working in a fast-paced engineering environment. You are passionate about building a market-leading Cloud Master Data Management platform and associated applications. You are detail oriented, quality focused and have a high degree of understanding when it comes to usability best practices.
The successful candidate will be based in Bangalore, India and will be responsible for:
- Leading and driving the design and delivery of new features
- Writing high quality code using your in-depth knowledge of front-end technologies, object-oriented concepts, algorithms and data structures
- Collaborating effectively with peer engineers, and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas to deliver end-to-end components & features.
- Gathering and interpreting broad requirement specifications from customers/Product Management that are not yet fully defined.
- Working closely with architects, Product Managers, Development and QA engineers to discuss and evangelize features
- Producing techno-functional specs and designs based on high level requirements.
- Estimating efforts, identify risks, meet project schedules.
- Mentoring and providing technical guidance to other team members.
- Be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy and fast-growing distributed workplace
- Being attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
- B.Tech or M.Tech in computer science or related field
- 6+ years of enterprise software development experience with a strong technical background of complex software product design & development
- Knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting abilities
- Experience coding in Java and server-side development experience is an added advantage.
- Proven software design skills, familiarity with design patterns.
- Cloud development and operational experience is a plus
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer - UI
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN