Technical Support Manager
Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 30961
Position Title: Senior Manager, Technical Support
Informatica is currently looking for a Technical Support Manager, with experience in Cloud products, to join our team in Dublin, Ireland.
Informatica Global Customer Support, is a team of more than 500 dedicated support personnel providing award-winning support from centers in North and South America, Asia, and Europe. We take great pride and strength in ensuring the success of our customers and partners. As a Technical Support Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the global Informatica Support team, Customer Success, R&D, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers. In the role of Support Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Support Manager you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Good technical and/or functional knowledge of Enterprise Software, SaaS Applications, Data Integration and Data Management Systems.
- Experience in a public cloud environment such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform; additionally, experience with databases in highly desirable.
- Informatica software is used by 9,500 customers in 82 countries. You will be working with a wide range of European customers many of which are from the Fortune 500 list.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a team of Technical Support Engineers who provide advice, solutions, and resolution support to our customers on Informatica products.
- Manage all aspects of the team from hiring, motivation, career development, team performance, mentoring and feedback.
- Directly engage with our customers to ensure the highest levels of success through escalation management, survey follow up or guidance on best support practices.
- Foster an environment for knowledge sharing across functions/teams.
- Collaborates with other Informatica teams globally for enhanced customer support.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 9+ years of industry experience with supporting mission critical software components.
- Prior Support Manager experience, ideally with a Cloud based company.
- Leadership skills to manage, mentor, and influence the work of others within the functional area.
- Problem-solver who demonstrates good judgment when handling ambiguity.
- A can-do attitude with a relentless focus on the success of our customers.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
What Does Success Look Like?
- On joining the Global Customer Support team, you will use your excellent management skills to maintain our very high customer satisfaction levels, aligned with company initiatives and a highly motivated team of Support Engineers.
Nice to Have
- Fluency in another European language in particular Italian, French or Spanish, though other languages considered.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Support Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: JZ1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE