Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 30962
Position Title: Development Architect
Excited to join the team that is building next generation Enterprise Cloud product portfolio? You are in the right place. Informatica is on an ambitious Cloud mission to discover, analyze, map, and integrate all data and information flows in the enterprise; providing intelligence that allows customers to unlock the power of data. It empowers customers to understand and manage master data flows across systems; understand and address data security risks; govern data quality and data flows/Integration in the enterprise.
We’re currently looking for a Development Architect with experience in building enterprise cloud product with hyper scale to join our team in Bengaluru to be part of our cloud journey.
As Development Architect, you will be playing a vital role in architecting, designing, and building and enhancing our enterprise cloud product suites. You will take a lead in creating technology framework, providing technical leadership with focus on cloud computing and automation with designing systems that works with multi-cloud platforms. In the role of Architect, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the architect you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Own, develop and deliver Cloud Architecture, Design, Development, Vision and Strategy
- Work with Product Management and Engineering leaders to understand the vision, product roadmap and build forward looking Cloud Architecture & Design
- Hands on with building the early validation of the architecture, structure to build the code, and start and contribute to development within various Engineering groups
- Perform research on various technologies and evaluate how they can be integrated
- Develop set of proven deployable and documented design patterns based on Informatica product portfolio
- Demonstrate the “Why” part on architecture/decisions with pros and cons and ability make data driven decisions
- Get the feedback from telemetry, Customers representatives like Support org, Engineering and keep refining the cloud architecture delivery iteratively
- Advise and educate stakeholders on the benefits of proposed approaches to software and solutions development
- Advocate software engineering best practices including secured application development
- Keep up-to-date on the latest and greatest tools and solutions that will best serve the business
- Working Experience and proven expertise of cloud architecture and implementation with features like multi-tenancy, high availability, telemetry, elasticity, security.
- Solid experience architecting and designing products for Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP preferably using Java stack
- Good experience in distributed systems, Microservices architecture, Event driven architecture, Domain driven Design, Cloud native delivery tools with low latency responses
- Systems “build from scratch” experience: Have experience in designing and developing significant “back-end” components for databases, applications, data management, operating systems, or virtualization technologies.
- System “integration & design” experience: Knowledgeable with what “off the shelf” components are available including open source. Familiar with pros and cons of major options for persistence, virtualization/containers/clustering, data processing frameworks
- System admin: Can do capacity planning for cloud deployments. Knows how to define and build monitoring and measurement metrics. Strong emphasis on automation: If someone needs to execute a command twice, automate first
- Efficiency, Performance, and scalability: Have implemented complex systems that can perform and scale well under load using minimum resources. Knows which knobs are available and tweakable
- Deep understanding of AI, Operational use of utilizing AI/ML to drive high availability low-cost cloud solution
- Proven and demonstrated ability to architect the application with high availability, supporting Hyper-scale, debuggability, security, compliance
- Excellent knowledge of modern cloud operational and monitoring tools like ELK, Prometheus etc.
- Firm grasp of API strategies and best practices, Experience in handling high volume transactions, Data transfers, Data limits, Metering, and throttling
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Engineer at heart. Like to code and do not mind rolling up sleeves to get things done.
- Lifelong learner; Enjoys working with engineers and mentoring junior ones; Comfortable working with senior leaders and general managers
- Enjoys working in fast-paced, no-nonsense, diverse, and collaborative environment. We take our culture seriously and are very proud of it.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience in software engineering
- 3+ years’ Cloud experience in Cloud Architecture with high scale cloud product delivery
- Strong experience in Kubernetes, Networks, Security, Distributed systems with hyper-scale and very hyper volume systems
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Architect
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN