Senior Marketing Research Analyst
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 30964
Position Title: Sr Market Research Analyst
The Marketing insights team is a group of passionate, seasoned and very dynamic marketers responsible and accountable for driving the Informatica brand and creating impactful marketing programs that deliver leads and pipeline across the Informatica product family.
You will be responsible for detail reporting and tracking of all marketing campaigns and channel performance for our various digital marketing initiatives. Your day-to-day activities entails building and adoption of analytical reports and dashboards in the BI tool – Power BI, Tableau across the marketing organization. Conceptually, you understand data sources and the relationship within them both in terms of business context and in terms of cross referencing to join data sources.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a data driven, curious professional with the ability to see the forest, not just the trees. You work well in a collaborative environment with a global team; you enjoy teaching as much as cracking tough problems. You are able to get things done and ensure that we find more prospects, move them through the funnel, increase conversion rates every step along the way driving more revenue in the end.
Role: Senior Marketing Insights Analyst
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Marketing Insights, you will:
- Meets with fellow marketers on a regular basis and captures reporting requirements and the business
objectives for the specific reports.
- Develops and deliver standard and ad-hoc reports within the development timelines and in accordance with quality control, validation and change controls.
- Communicates reporting changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally and written
documentation – to marketers and other stakeholders to ensure reports/dashboards are understood.
- Monitor reports and dashboards consumption by marketing team members in Power BI, Tableau and find the root cause of reports that are not consumed; Research potential data issues discovered via reporting.
- Consolidate all marketing data into analytics platform (Marketing Data Lake) to draw unified, meaningful and impactful business insights, ingesting various transactional data sets to enable a bigger picture view.
- Work with various Marketing Teams to ensure they have the Analytics they need to drive effectiveness, teach them how to utilize Analytics, best practices
- Assist in the design and documentation of data infrastructure and technologies, work with the crossfunctional and IT teams to build a massive marketing cube for advanced standard pipeline reports.
- Design, prototype, new unified Power BI reports and Tableau reports, Work to update the data lakes with new source, intent, and account data.
- Reporting, data management and data science qualified that happen to be great at doing reporting.
- Use Analytics within various tools – Adobe Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce etc. to capitalize on low
hanging fruit in terms of business insights to move-the-needle for the businessYour Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or a field with a quantitative focus or a technical discipline
- 5 - 8 years of relevant professional experience working with large data sets.
- Highly analytical mindset with the ability to look at vast amounts of data and synthesize that information into intelligence that can be acted upon by the business
- Modern Digital Marketing business knowledge
- Database query proficiency in SQL with a working understanding of data models
- Consultative style; skilled in supporting internal customers
- Experience in BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI (preferred).
- Experience in at least one scripting language (R, Python preferred), to do Predictive Models.
- Knowledge in Azure Databricks, Azure SQL DB, Azure Analysis Services
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and reporting skills
- Strong project/time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-motivated and deadline driven
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Marketing Research Analyst
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN