Principal Pricing Analyst
Job Number: 30980
Position Title: Principal Pricing Analyst
Principal Pricing Analyst
To support Informatica growth initiatives, we are looking for a Principal Pricing Analyst who will leverage their critical thinking, business acumen and problem-solving skills to drive and translate complex analysis into actionable recommendations to enable business insights and actions.
Drive performance measurement, ensure performance targets are met, and build capabilities for predictive analytics that support executive decision making
- Develop KPI Dashboards to monitor pricing performance, identify trends, and recommend actions and process improvements
- Perform quantitative analysis of customer usage data to derive insight into usage patterns to help predict under usage or adoption risks
Ensure that Strategic Initiatives to drive growth are executed effectively and efficiently
- Interface with executives to define project priorities and implementation opportunities and challenges, and keep them up-to-date with project risks and opportunities
- Collaborate with the leadership team to resolve risks to execution
- Work with leadership to define, scope and deliver additional initiatives as needed to drive improvement in price realization, control discounting behavior, or assess the impact of pricing and packaging changes
- Implement scalable and repetitive solutions to drive efficiency and consistency.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (concentration in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a directly related field desirable), MBA is a plus
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience in the B2B software and SaaS industry.
- Proven expertise and knowledge in Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Tableau,….
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Access/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (in English), both oral and written
- Proven analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated understanding of financial levers related to pricing
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Pricing Analyst
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KS1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US