Strategic Programs Director
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 30993
Position Title: Director, Program Management (Non-Tech)
As the Strategic Programs Director, you are a key member of the Office of the CCO, reporting to the Vice President of Strategy & Operations. The Strategy & Operations team at Informatica leads high-impact strategic programs to help accelerate top organizational priorities. You will play a critical role leading large scale, cross functional initiatives and oversee programs from conception to delivery. You will work directly with senior leaders across all functions and make an impact every day with effective communication, setting up robust workflows for execution.
Our Ideal Candidate
A self-starter with exceptional organizational skills and a keen eye for details and love to wear multiple hats. You have a history of leading cross-functional teams to deliver complex projects. Can think quickly make quality decisions despite ambiguity, is highly motivated and driven to make a difference. You are a thought partner to senior leaders to effectively deliver innovative and actionable solutions for complex business and organization challenges. You thrive in a culture of ownership, innovation and delivery.
• Lead programs by achieving alignment on vision, scope, business goals, planning, creating program structure, and securing cross-functional alignment.
• Lead effective project / program governance and stakeholder management, ensuring adequate understanding of timelines, resource needs, risks, contentions, and dependencies and eliminate significant roadblocks in a timely fashion.
• Develop strong partnerships with key functional stakeholders and be a trusted partner for executive management to ensure program success.
• Be the key driver to ensure business goals are met and drive the strategic vision of each program.
• Maintain awareness of cross program synergies and actively communicate opportunities to simplify or better align work across teams.
• Provide visibility to program status and run program review with deep dive into goals, progress, issues, risks, escalation, etc. on an ongoing basis through status reporting (to all stakeholders, team members, and interested parties). Manage dependencies across multiple teams, functions, divisions, and stakeholders.
• Anticipate and remove obstacles with a sense of urgency that could slow down or prevent teams from delivering on business goals.
• Create a collaborative environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and learning.
• Be a catalyst within the organization, someone who can help advance organization strategy and change management.
• 6-8 years of program management experience, 12-15 years of overall experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a history of hands-on, detail orientation. Ability to manage/juggle multiple priorities without loss of efficiency.
• Comfortable bending between the tactical and strategic.
• Outstanding organizational, communication, and relationship building skills conducive to driving consensus; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
• Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and team members alike.
• Experience handling strategic organization wide programs with strong organizational, influencing skills throughout all levels in the organization including senior leadership.
• Ability to work well as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
• Ability to successfully partner with all functions across the entire company. Adapt, be flexible and responsive to dynamic situations
• Good knowledge of project management process, project management software tools, templates and management techniques
• Strong problem-solving skills, able to prioritize among many conflicting needs, advocate a course of action, and persuasive to deliver.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) : Austin, TX
Community / Marketing Title: Strategic Programs Director
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US