Product Marketing Manager - Ecosystem
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 30995
Position Title: Product Marketing Manager 4
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivers a marketing mix necessary to support each go-to-market strategy for ISV Ecosystems, such as Azure, Databricks, AWS, Google, Snowflake, etc. company offerings, including collaboration across the product groups to identify optimal cross-sell/upsell opportunities.
- Works closely with customers and the customer advocacy team to create compelling content to build and nurture relationships to support sales and marketing references assigned groups.
- Collaborates with the sales enablement team in the creation of content. Builds and maintains an up-to-date and valuable library of collateral and sales presentations. Executes training to the sales teams on solution messaging and positioning.
- Nurture strong relationships with ISV partner marketing leads and enable them on Informatica’s value prop and key message
- Develop joint positioning and messaging that effectively differentiates Informatica products from the competition in your ecosystem
- Partners with competitive intelligence team to track and monitor the competitive landscape for assigned groups.
- Collaborates with product management and engineering teams to translate the technical vision of solutions into compelling solutions marketing content for assigned product.
- Drive the creation of compelling and innovative solution and thought leadership and sales content (e.g. case studies, white papers, data sheets, blog posts, customer presentations, FAQs, etc.) to accelerate customer and industry awareness, and adoption of the Informatica and ecosystem solution.
- Work with program, product and regional marketing teams to develop and support global campaign strategies that rapidly create awareness and fuel pipeline
- Serve as a subject matter expert to enable the sales team to effectively understand the customer buying journey and articulate the value of Informatica products to prospects
- Develop and drive the complete launch plans for new products into your ecosystem
Knowledge & Skills
- Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of cloud platform space who resolves wide ranges of issues in creative ways.
- This is the fully qualified, career oriented, journey level position.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Expands skills and practical knowledge by routinely working with experts in the field and outside of immediate team/area/segment.
- Ability to craft marketing-based solutions that address business concerns, create differentiated value propositions for solutions which includes messaging and content to support sales, marketing, and thought leadership.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Growing proficiency in creating data-driven go-to-market plans and adjust based on data analysis, market feedback, and corporate strategy evolution.
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Product Marketing Manager - Ecosystem
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN