Senior MDM Technical Consultant
Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Job Number: 31027
Position Title: Senior Consultant
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior MDM Technical Consultant within Professional Services with experience in delivering master data management (MDM) solutions to drive customer success and adoption, to join our team in the Netherlands.
As a Senior MDM Technical Consultant within the EMEA Specialist Practice, you will be responsible for our clients' success in implementing, adopting and succeeding with the Informatica platform; from envisioning the correct implementation strategy to making it a reality. In the role of Senior MDM Technical Consultant, you are the client’s trusted expert and who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. Working as a Senior MDM Technical Consultant you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Either individually or as part of a team, design and develop master data management (MDM) solutions for our customers.
- Support our customers in the adoption of our solutions.
- Requirements gathering, detailed design and implementation based on established Informatica best practice.
- Work with the wider Informatica organisation to support our customers and their requirements.
- Provide knowledge sharing and project experience with our customers and partners.
- Enablement in the latest Informatica services to support the Informatica journeys.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
- Hands-on experience of Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) tools - or similar competitive products - is essential;
- Good handle on current trends in data integration, data quality, Cloud ecosystems and business analytics technologies;
- Ability to facilitate discussions and drive toward quick decisions Professional on-site customer integration experience, preferably with a large systems integration firm or for an enterprise software services;
- Experience developing conceptual and physical solution architectures for solutions incorporating heterogeneous applications, technologies and platforms;
- Thorough understanding of data modelling, physical schema properties, triggers, and stored procedures;
- Experience with either Oracle and/or DB2/UDB 2+ years in a J2EE environment including application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere and/or JBoss) ;
- Capable in different programming and scripting languages (Java development is preferable).
- Develop logical and physical data models, integration interfaces (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON).
- Personable, with good judgment and an approachable communication style.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently juggle internal and external deadlines.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time when required.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior MDM Technical Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JC1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, NL